View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Hm sounds as if everyone has had a mixture of weathers. Just sunny here and a little breezy which is good as I have had to wash the net curtain from the bathroom as it was grot. Also had too have a new lock fitted to the front door as the keys were getting stuck. Hubby couldn't get in. Good job I was in. Anyway quite a few pounds lighter now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 02:52 PM
June, glad you had fun with the girls. Bet those lights would look lovely on your decking. Wont hurt to spoil yourself once in a while. I guess it is time for me to take Amber out yet again. I might give it a little while for the temp to drop a bit.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Yeeeea shopping trip went ok everything present and correct am awarding myself a gold star
Even managed a coffee and a custard slice yuuuuummm
Timed it nicely Asda fairly quiet so whizzed round in jig time
Pink lint now may have to stand on the street corner swinging my beads
Lucky you TW out and about in a T SHIRT still wearing thick fleece here although I did see a fuzzy bummer today so it must be starting to warm up a bit
Mandy hope sore leg doesn't spoil the enjoyment of the concert tomorrow
Griff aren't men a pain in the but at times have a hug
Eileen can't have you getting pneumonia sick bays closed for the summer
Better thing of something to make for dinner think it'll be chicken
Another coffee first though
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 03:31 PM
Go for it TW,you know you want too Read the reviews,they are really good Come with 2 little stakes,which is handy
Lovely and sunny but that wind is awful,had to strap a few things down Cuddly couple haven't moved though,so that's great
OH will be a bit later tonight so I just had a mugshot to keep me going,was yummy Then....Takeaway Had a McD's last night am so naughty
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 03:34 PM
What's a fuzzy bummer NORMA?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 03:43 PM
lacey....stab in the dark, my take on fuzzy bummer....bumble bee??
TW, glad you had a lovely walk..who gives a stuff what you look like so long as you are cool and comfy! i think my dad does need the tablets to keep him human, he can't just order off the pharmacy for those as he has to be seen by the Dr each month...he should be seen this time too but the lady is letting me have an extra script, this is the second month he has run out. I also agree you deserve to spoil yourself.... go buy some big balls Lol, i want some too
Night Rosebud, hope the birds don't eat all your plants
Norma, glad you got all your shopping done
Brenda, glad your new lock is functioning well
Moyra, enjoy your walk with amber
it has gone all cloudy now...looks like it is going to rain here, best go fetch the dogs beds in.... dead proud of myself, i have temporarily bodged the fence !!!! at least i can nip in and have a wee without having to call the dogs back in...still don't trust the little sods though Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 03:48 PM
OMG, wilko do solar rope lights!!!!!!!!!!! the garden will end up looking like blackpool illuminations at this rate! think they would look great under the lip of the decking
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 03:49 PM
I was going to ask the same thing. I have taken Amber for her last walk of the day, if she needs to go out she will have to go out in the garden. I didn't fancy cooking in this weather so have bought a couple of ready meals for Steve he can have one tonight and perhaps the other tomorrow. I will probably settle for a pizza. He says his tummy is upset after yesterdays Chinese, so he has decided to have the steak, veg and chips tonight and left the chicken meal for tomorrow.

Sorry you are having bad weather out there still Eileen, we had one heck of a storm here early morning, thunder and lightning, the lot, but since then I have got a load of washing done and dried and kept out of the sun as much as I can. Hope your weather improves soon.

Still watching the spring watch blue tits nest on and off, they were supposed to fledge today but I think they are too comfortable and being fed regularly to do that.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Good afternoon

Hugs Griff men are so useless as I told my OH he only married me because he knew his mother would not be around all his life so he had to have another slave to keep him in the manner to which he had grown accustomed

Love the couple embracing Eileen I can just see LG's face

Well done Norma you deserved the custard slice having done everything right.

Hope the slugs and birds stay away from your plants Rosebud.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch with your son Meg.

Never mind what you look like June just be comfortable and go on spoil yourself this month.

Well the weather held just heard a few rumbles of thunder just as I decided that I would do the washing and hung it out. Fortunately it didn't rain. Also mown the front and back lawns. Got told off by neighbour as he said he was going to do the front as I have done it the last three times. He has told me to leave it and he will do it next time. Been running around getting more bits and pieces for OH to eat and also getting our prescriptions from chemist. I am now going to sit and have some toast and marmalade and a coffee before going to water the veg plot. OH has eaten 2 small portions of sweet and sour chicken today plus cornflakes so has now taken himself off to bed. Will have to wake him when I go to bed for his pills.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 04:10 PM
A fuzzy bummer is a bumble bee
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >