View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 01:42 PM
That's nice June, that other breeders appreciate what you are doing for your particular breed. I think it is incredible what you have achieved or at least are attempting to achieve for Shadow. No beautiful bred dog deserves what he has and is going through bless him. I do hope it all works out for him. It is great that he will have a 'sister' in his new home which will help him to overcome all that has gone before.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 01:42 PM
Afternoon June glad you had a nice walk and nice weather. Dry here but dull and warm.
All housework done and had a nice bath and hair wash got Dillon to brush and smarten up in a while.
Yes tele on June I had pressed something on the remote and needed to get it back onto HDMI.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 01:49 PM
Glad you sorted your tele Lynn. I have trouble with getting mine right sometimes. Too bally technical says she who is a Radio Ham. I honestly wonder where I lost all my technical knowledge along the way.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Moyra not sure I had any to begin with. I knew in the end it must of been the remote and me as switching on and off at sockets made no difference and the internet was working. Surprising what needing to watch on catch up can make you do.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Hello again everyone,
Sorry to have been here so briefly the last couple of days but things are settlng down now - in fact they are decidedly quiet - one extreme to another!

Lynn my telly does that sometimes, it's so frustrating isn't it?
Bet you're looking forward to Gorden getting back, it'll have been quiet for you I expect this week.

Mandy hope you're recovering from your broken night, mine was similar with Poppy asking to go out about 5am and didn't get back to bed after that! Bet your hair looks fab by now and hope the brekky was good.

Gordon what sort of arrangements are you doing for the show? Very best of luck with them.

Malka hope I'm not disturbing your nap - don't care for the sound of your eye.

Lore with all the tooing and froing you're always doing I reckon you'll be fitter than the kids!

Nippy Jen Who you got this weekend then? and what's on the menu - you can set an extra place for me if there's plenty!

Moyra Hope you're feeling brighter. I regretted being up so early and wished I'd gone back to bed.

Tumbleweed I can't wait to retire but so many people say the same as you. I don't want to be busier!

Brenda Hope your boiler is well and that the dog classes go swimmingly

Lucky Star Hasn't Michael done you proud? and his sister should get the polish out for that halo. Bet she'll love having more clothes for her dolly.

TW you seem to have the best of the weather. Proper dull here. Glad to hear that the motor's still making progress and lovely to hear that the other breeder got in touch - how thoughtful

I bet I've left someone out - where's Helena? Crashing a laptop probably!
..and Eileen
well she could be anywhere!

If I have omitted anyone it's because me old grey matter's just that - old! So I apologise and hope your day is coming along nicely.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 02:58 PM
Hi all
Not had a nanny nap yet, my mum is coming over just after 4 love her to bits but because she works as a carer she don't get much time off so when she comes over I look forward to it and Rosie loves her cos she gets lots of fusses ( of course she don't get that normally )

Breakfast was fun, then came home sorted the washing, then me and lauryn went up town did some washing for my mum in law cos her ms is playing up a bit
Then went to the opticians who told me my eyes are getting worse and eventually will need to wear glasses all time.
Then went and had my hair cut and it looks fab now
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Hi
I'm here FL Was off getting tiles with OH,not for me...I wish..for a job he's doing All Ireland Hurley final on this weekend,so he's heading to that tomorrow( boys weekend).I have Caitlin for the weekend as her dad is going too and her mum is climbing a mountain in Kerry( charity thing )
Have all my jobs done so taking up the offer of going out for tea My feet are freezing,still in flip flops,think its time to put the socks on
Need to read today's gossip and scandal,see ya in a bit
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Was meant to add as I pressed send to quick I am shattered now so can see me being asleep before 10, I'm rock'n'roll me
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
went to the opticians who told me my eyes are getting worse and eventually will need to wear glasses all time.
Then went and had my hair cut and it looks fab now
Make the most of your gorgeous hairdo while you can still see it !
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Fourlegz View Post
Make the most of your gorgeous hairdo while you can still see it !
true
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »