View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Hello everyone late on parade again, taken me ages to catch up and then and go and forget everything again.

Eileen,
congratulations to your daughter on getting that job well done her.

Jenny, Your poor hubby Gout is so painful I know because I used to suffer it so regularly in the end a hospital consultant recommended that I take a 500mcg colchicine tablet every morning and I have not suffered with it since. I swear by them. Get them from your doctor.

Have a good afternoon all. God bless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Thanks MOYRA,was just thinking about you Any news on the bungalow?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 03:00 PM
No Eileen but I can phone the council after 4pm tomorrow to find out. I was just thinking about it.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Afternoon everyone. I'm late as well I have been keeping up this morning though
Well done to your daughter Eileen
Sounds like a lovely walk for you Helena re shoes - seeing as everyone is talking about them. I've only got Trainers, Walking boots & Wellies Oh I tell a lie I've got one pair of heels that get worn once a year for that dinner dance we go to. Shows what sort of life I lead. Only got one handbag as well - apart from my dog walking one that's stuffed with balls, doggy bags, tissues, wipes & my little camera just in case. Sums my life up really.
Hope your OH's gout is a bit better by now Jenny I had it once - the pain was terrible.
Good luck with all the chicken backs Malka

Bdooly weather!!! It started off glorious - a lovely drying day - sunny & windy so I stuck a load of washing in - hung it out. By lunchtime it was nearly dry. Went out for walkies, still lovely. Halfway round it started raining. Horizontal rain soaking my legs. Five minutes from home it stopped again but of course by then the clothes were soaking I've left them out in the hope the breeze will dry most of them a bit.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Thanks LYNNE,she's packing her bags as we speak I will miss her during the week..just me,doglet and youngest now Ah well,all hell will break lose on the weekends Looking forward to giving her room a good clear out when she's gone,certainly not very tidy,that blade
Off to do the school run
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Gigantic hugs to Sarah on her new job, what will she be doing, and where is she going to live
Very windy here, been on the bone run and I didn't feel safe driving over the High Level Bridge so diverted myself past the Trafford Centre and back on the motorway. On the way back I again diverted myself because there was flashing lights saying high winds and a speed restriction of 50mph, sky looking very black and threatening to the west as well, so came off again, and called in a Pets@Home and Home Bargains that are on a trading estate just off that bit of motorway, came home via the roads and East Lancs and a small amount of motorway.
Now got to bag and freeze huge amounts of bones.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Thanks MOYRA and TW.Human Resources TW,for a huge company,job is for 6 months,suits her because she still has her final year at uni to do.Room available in house with Uni friends..£70 a week rent so not to bad Only got news today and starts in the morning so she's rushing about like a headless chicken Emergency phone call to daddy,in need of funds!!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 04:01 PM
I did manage a bit of sleep, though while I was sleeping - it rained! So it's very soggy outside now and miss Jade of course is having none of it. Took them for a potty but she quickly skittered back up onto the dry porch. Shall not be taking them through the mud to the creek, after all.

No issues, just gives Jadey another day off her hip anyway. No concrete for her today, so we'll take it easy for the time being. Jade needs to move a bit, so I think I'll fling some treats across the room for her or something.

Wrapped up some magazines to donate to the senior living facility. Think I'll take them up there in a bit, perhaps drop by Walmart to just glance around... nothing better else to do.

Hope everyone is having an awesome day
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Well done with the job - not an easy thing to aquire these days you must have a very special lass there. Many thanks for the pic of strange vibe machine explains a lot, close run thing that The Memsahib had found me slumped in a chair (I had swooned) such was the mental effort required to imagine what exactly was going on, I wasn't coming up with much as I have led a cloistered, refined and somewhat sheltered existence! Will chat later as the grimly dingoes are all stood around the newell post at the bottom of the stairs (this is where the leads are hung). So it looks like we are off for our afternoon ramble, just hope it stays dry. Bye fer now!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Gorden.We have been very girlie today...tut tut Good thing HELENA told me to explain,wouldn't want to be responsible for someone having to call the paramedics Enjoy your walk
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »