register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Oh No...I need to make a move....20 minutes ago...well I am going to get stuff done otherwise it will be Headless Chicken mode yet again!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Morning Jenny Lynne June, Malka, Bev, Linda and Moyra I think that's everyone so far.
Its quite spring like here now Jenny.
We haven't started on the conservatory yet Cath.
Hope the puppy visit goes well June.
Hope you had a good night Malka.
Good luck finding room for the Christmas food shop Moyra.
I am still looking for a tablecloth Linda.
Thank you for your card too Bev lovely to see you.

We decided to walk down to the local farm shop this morning its quite a way. I got my sprout stalks with sprouts on of course, onions, apples, cauli and cabbage and carrots. Dillon played up while waiting with Gorden when I disappeared into the barn and the woman took ages she was so engrossed in her book she didn't realise we were there the bungalow is detached from the barn.
When she did come out the cat followed her so Dillon did his prancing pony act then she said her son has a Bernese only 12 months old and has lots of health issues.
When we started to walk home Dillon wanted the sprouts.
We went past a house with a Labrador and a terrier and the gate wasn't shut properly and out came the terrier all guns blazing for Dillon then stopped and was really friendly but then wouldn't go back in. The lab wouldn't come out and kept whining at the terrier to go back. In the end Gorden had to walk Dillon on a bit and I took it in and shut the gate no one was around. That road is so busy we would of worried all day if we hadn't seen it back in the gate.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 10:51 AM
LYNN...you forgot me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Sorry Eileen.
Hows the head ?
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Morning again,

The sun is out and we have more blue sky than grey What a turnaround from yesterday although come late afternoon and tomorrow we are in for torrential rain . The dogs had a good walk and I'll take then out again when we get back from a lunchtime drinks 'do' which we feel obliged to go to ...... popping in for only half an hour would't seem rude would it Then I intend to bath both the dogs although I may do one today and one tomorrow. I'm really running out of time now as my brother is coming down tomorrow but I guess I can always just drag him around the shops with me
When we went round a bend in the road up by the top field there were two huge stags running towards us I dragged the dogs in to the nearest driveway and waited. I once I confident they'd past I went on to the large 10 arcre field and there was a herd of about 20 more deer up there just grazing. Fortunately they took one look at us and shot off. I did have to wait about 10 minutes before I dared let the dogs off lead.

Originally Posted by Cath View Post
Lol 62 minutes to go then I'm a shifting
You and June make laugh Did you both manage to move
Lynn I bet you were relieved that Gorden was with you on that walk to the farm shop and back .... which was certainly eventful
Lacey I need to read back to see if you enjoyed your pub visit last night .... I'm in no doubt that did though
Hi to Malka, Lynne, Moyra, Meg and Bev and apologies if I've forgotten anyone .... its not intentional!!

Off to wash my hair and tidy myself up.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Morning all,

Well I have had a lovely long lie in this morning. Still planning on going to Inverness, but not for another hour or so.

Forecast is for heavy rain later so want to get it done and out of the way.

Scalies are fed, Dougal is fed, and George is bimbling round the place bobbing at random things. Silly little scaly

Hopefully we all have a lovely day and enjoy ourselves folks
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 11:15 AM
LYNN,heads fine,bit of a jog sorted it
JENNY,had a great night,had a little post before I went to bed No more drink till tomorrow night....PARTY TIME!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 11:18 AM
I've got a skirt on.......thats the most news that I have today Quite a turn up really!
Glad to see so many of you cooking for tomorrows party. Looking forward to Bevs sausage rolls and Megs bread sticks (cos I can't spell gris....gres...gras things!! )
Hahahaha Peps was lying on the back of the settee, fell asleep and fell off onto the seat so she is ok!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 11:29 AM
I have mince pies here...not home made but hey ho

Going to make more of these this evening

Hopefully going to make them spangly too with some glitter.

Ah well, coffee before getting going.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Morning all those I missed earlier

LOL at that Dillon with his pony bucks at that cat, and then wanting those sprouts
Morning Jenny, bet that was a bit hairy seeing those stags and then the deer Zena's not too good with deer, I'm sure she'd chase a whole herd. No, half an hour is not long enough for a cocktail with friends, better make that 3 hours

Morning June, WOW what a fix we got this morning Won't be long now though will it I'd better order the tissues.

Morning Cath and Jenny, hope you've finally got yourselves on the move.

Morning Jen, I know where you'll be this morning being as it's Sunday, don't drop anything today please

Morning Bev, lovely to see you again, and your sausage rolls and mince pies sound a bit like mine, so I don't bovver

Morning Eileen, sounds like you've still got wind - you haven't got at Lynn's sprouts have ya???

Morning Moyra, you're lucky having a grocery delivery this close to Christmas, I never got a look in when I tried the other day. Good luck with sorting everything out, hope it all goes in.

Morning Mandy good luck with sorting son's room out, it'll probably be even worse when he's in it, so better make more room

Morning Linda, Malka, Meg, and Lorraine, enjoy your Sunday. It think that's everyone covered!

We had a lovely walk in the muddy woods, and because I'd left Zena's overalls in the bucket outside, she couldn't wear them of course, soooooo I dug out that new pair of Hurtta Slushsuit thingies which luckily I had taken the legs up on this week. WELL, I cannot belieeeeeeeve how good these are!!! WE came home absolutely smothered in mud, our waterproof trousers were more brown than navy, along with our boots, and yet Zena, was completely MUD FREE except for her little feet sticking out from the bottoms of the legs on this slushsuit. Absolutely amazed and gobsmacked at it, it's like it has repelled every splatter of mud except for the elasticated cuffs at the bottom of the legs, very, very impressed to say the least. I would recommend a pair of these to anyone with a long coated dog, plus of course, they're very, very light and they breathe and Zena seemed to love it better than her overalls, and it fits her much better. JENNY you need a pair or two of these, so put them on your Christmas list

I'm doing the roast turkey bit today, but just a crown, cos we like to get it out of the way before Christmas and I love cold turkey and it will make an easy lunch for me tomorrow cos I've got the hairdressers first thing for a colour.

Won't be around later cos it's Dave's last day today and I like to be with him for the evening, so another party I'm gonna miss by the sounds of it I might sneak in though when he's having his shower for a quick snifter, so don't eat all the sausage rolls please!!!

Here's Zena modelling her latest outfit

Enjoy your Sunday
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »