Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Hello
Few sickie peeps and dogs on here today (( hugs)) to all.
NIPPY JEN,nuts are gorge,good for you too
LYNNE,maybe your thumb needs a little stitch
LYNN,2 more sleeps!!
MALKA hope you're feeling better,and DAVIE and LORE too
Will pop back later,am having a very productive day,no demolition involved....Am insulating the attic floor
Fingers crossed I don't fall through the ceiling
Coffee break over
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Lol Eileen, I sincerely hope these nuts are good for me, I have just had to hide all the shells, I'm so ashamed at how many I've eaten
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Lol Eileen, I sincerely hope these nuts are good for me, I have just had to hide all the shells, I'm so ashamed at how many I've eaten
Halloween with the monkey nuts Same with KP nuts,once I start that's it
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Another eventful journey on the M25 as there had been an accident this morning at Jct 11 Mum was happy which is the most important thing but away with the fairies and an hour and half was too long today .... for me. The dogs were so good (as usual) and as soon as I got home (50 mile round trip) I took them out for a good walk and run around.
I'm now feeling decidedly lethargic and can't see myself doing much more today ... the housework will all still be here tomorrow

Bev - I hope you haven't gone down with 'something' and have managed to fight it. Sorry to hear about Charly and what a shocking experience for her
Malka - I hope by the time you read this you've managed to have a rest and are feeling better than you were this morning.
Meg - I hope your day with Hannah has gone well and the time hasn't dragged
Nippy - I hope little Pepsi is OK today ... as you say you'll probably never know what causes her to stress out. I hope you managed to get out with your girls (edit ** you got out with them and clearly enjoyed it. ***)
Moyra - Oh poor you ... I hope you are feeling better now. I assume that your son doesn't or can't work but it is company for you when he is around.
Joedee - Not sure how you injured your knee (maybe you don't either) but I hope it recovers quickly 'cos we need our knees.
Lynne - You and your key saga ... I'm sure you aren't alone forgetting the door key Good news that your OH has gone out .... he can't be as bad as he was, as he's prepared to leave the house Sorry about your thumb .
Helena - It sounds as though your meeting with the journalist went really well. I'll be interested to hear the outcome of the prospective buyer for the smaller of your two vans. When will you know either way.
Lynn - I hope you visit with you Mum went well.
Girliebiker and Eileen - Hi and see you later

I'm off to make a cuppa now but will be back later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Hi Jenny, quite honestly, I think he's a bit of a "messer" this bloke who wants to buy it, so I'm taking control and taking more bookings for November in the bigger van which I had on hold, and I'm also going to e-mail the young couple to move them into the small unit this week-end. There comes a time, when you just can't sit and wait for "messers" to make up their minds. Yes, I know he only saw it this morning, he took lots of pics, but if that were me, I'd have given a decision there and then, either he will go along with my plan or he won't and that's the end of it, not go away and say he'll ring me within a couple of days, cos I don't work like that I'm afraid, it's now or never lol! Well, you know me Jen, I don't do limbo, it's take it or leave it, but the decision has to be made like NOW

Glad you had a good visit with your mum and the boys behaved themselves as always. Nightmare the M25 isn't it at times though.

Where's our June today haven't seen her in here, hope you're ok June.

Jen, glad to hear Pepsi's gone all bouncy on you again, and I'm the same with those pestachio's especially when they're all smashed up and draped over a rather laaaaarge piece of banoffee - try it!

Lynne, ooooh ouchie to that thumb there, why do we always do that just when something's trying to heal itself up Yes, that's exactly what these journalists said, they said I don't need them to big the place up and advertise it, it does that for itself! Every little helps though, cos it looks like I might be back to having the 2 for next year, but I'm kind of attached to that little van now especially the location of it and it runs itself really.

Hi Moyra, Eileen and Elaine and anyone else I missed, but phone calls to make now after long nanny nap. Be back later and a big Hi to our Sally when you pop in with the goodies.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2013, 05:16 PM
HELENA
Have been flicking through lately Really need to catch up on the journalists,sounds good Deserve a goodI mean me!!
Attic is nearly done,have called it time out for the day My bro called to give me a hand( have five of them...brothers not hands )
Coffee and a wee relax methinks,then I'll take the fluffy thing with four paws out,bless her she's so bored
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Hi all again.....

Well little sister came and went, but have completely lost the plot

I went to get the tripe and bones for the dogs, had a good hoover and then heavens opened and the drive and back lawn is flooded

But, I have someone coming from London to buy my van, but he wont be here until nineish, eversuffering husband not happy about that, so little sister is coming back later. I have no worries but I will pander to him....this time So it will be well out of the way, so hopefully, the person who keeps messing with it wont find it!! Didn't tell you the front light has been broken did I?? Just hope they leave my new van alone, but we should have camera's up by then.

Have a good evening all and will catch up tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2013, 05:37 PM
Been popping in and out all day, busy, busy. Went on the bone run about midday and on the way back called in at the butchers, power off yesterday which is why he wasn't open, phew. As well as pet mince and ox heart got some pot herbs from him as I got loads of lamb stuff with the bones, girlies had lamb ribs for tea, Mabs had some tripe as well and I gave her a full lamb neck, the rest I have got in my cast iron casserole and will be making lamb hotpot.
So many bones this week, I have bagged and filled 2 freezers and some in the 3rd one in the kitchen, so took the rest up to the unit for the big chest freezer there as need to stock up for the Patter Of Tiny Paws. Then called in Asda as forgot milk, then home, then a text regards puppies, then emails......
Torrential rain here now, it has been dry since lunchtime so mustn't grumble, ran out, fed girlies and ran in again and have now got my tea on.
Fantastic the journalists love the van Helena, but not heard a bad word about it from anybody have you really.
You will get an excellent write up I have no doubt, but if you sell the little van, where will all the bookings end up, you need another one Helena, admit it!!! Glad to hear Zena is fine today after her visit, so many pills for you to juggle for her, and more than likely some of your own too, just don't mix them up
Pistachio nuts are fattening I think Nippy, but so very moreish that you can't not eat them. Glad to hear Pepsi has recovered, its awful when they're poorly like that, they look so very miserable and down.
The M25 never changes for you does it Jenny, it is nice in a way your mum is away with the fairies because that means she is always happy and you don't get The Face like Lynn still gets and I got. Boys are so good for you and the residents aren't they.
Lynn, got to laugh about you nodding off, it is awful isn't it, you are literally clock watching and trying to think of what to say that isn't going to end up in some sort altercation and accusations!!! If you took Dillon he would be at least a bit of a distraction. Does she like her new room or is it not to her liking. Wednesday tomorrow, and you still haven't got anyone to move you, that is pretty scary you know!!!!
Eileen, 5 brothers and it is YOU insulating the loft, well its got to be because you like DIY. Have you put a homing beacon on that tortoise today, because she could end up curled up in the insulation
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Evening Elaine no we didn't know about the broken light.
I think its wise to have someone with you and can understand OH being a bit touchy you being on your own.
Glad to hear your sister will be with you.
Evening June what a busy day mine has been pretty hectic too.
We have the people to move us we decided to get this other quote out of interest and to compare. We have the choice of two well 3 if the one who can't do it with his vans say she will hire.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Hello lovely darlings from an exceptionally wet Herefordshire. Monsoon conditions probably describe it best, and it will end with flooding and tears, you mark my words.

H old bean, I had absolutely no worries about those journalists coming to see your vans - I just hope that you can cope with the influx of enquiries

Nippy, thank goodness Pepsi has perked up and although you may never know the reason for some of the upsets, it never really matters once they are back to their old selves again. As for those nuts, his lordship can never leave them alone either, so now I only buy them just before Christmas as a treat I am very cruel. He does need to lose some weight though, and those things can pile on pounds in miliseconds.

I really cannot remember enough to comment on all of today's posts
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »