Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Nippy, couldn't work out why you were dying for the loo, and then remembered about the ones that hide IN the loo but I think they are aussies, with little hats with corks swinging from them holding a cannie, I wouldn't even consider going barefoot either, eugh one could run over your feet, or even be perched on a toenail as we speak, gazing up at you
The Yung Man sounds a good idea
TaffsMum hope OH has made you a nice cuppa with some choccie biccies
Yeah but Tang said they liked hiding in shoe cupboards
Anyway, took Hubby to have a look (chickened out of asking very handsome, very young male neighbour ) Couldn't see it. Then saw 3 of it's 8 legs curled around the self. Hubby approached from underneath and after 2 whacks killed it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Have its rellies come out to collect the body yet, and how big was it
Taffsmum, thought you would laff, how did I guess you made your own
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Yeah but Tang said they liked hiding in shoe cupboards
Anyway, took Hubby to have a look (chickened out of asking very handsome, very young male neighbour ) Couldn't see it. Then saw 3 of it's 8 legs curled around the self. Hubby approached from underneath and after 2 whacks killed it
Murderer!

No one hates spiders more than I do after I nearly lost half my hand earlier this year!

One less spider in the world - goodo!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Murderer!

No one hates spiders more than I do after I nearly lost half my hand earlier this year!

One less spider in the world - goodo!
I always think of your hand when I see a spider. As if I wasn't scared enough of them!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2013, 05:39 PM
My daughter has just phoned me. The PC who is dealing with G/daughters court case txt her & said the prosecution had finished today. The man again was changing his mind from what he said in the last trial. His sister who gave evidence last time didn't this time - nobody knows why yet. & his mother (Who he was with in the caravan park) got in a right twist. Tomorrow is the summing up & the Jury are expected to go out abt 11.30. So tomorrow we should know whats going to happen to him. His wife was there last time as well but wasn't there this time - I'm wondering if she has left him???
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
My daughter has just phoned me. The PC who is dealing with G/daughters court case txt her & said the prosecution had finished today. The man again was changing his mind from what he said in the last trial. His sister who gave evidence last time didn't this time - nobody knows why yet. & his mother (Who he was with in the caravan park) got in a right twist. Tomorrow is the summing up & the Jury are expected to go out abt 11.30. So tomorrow we should know whats going to happen to him. His wife was there last time as well but wasn't there this time - I'm wondering if she has left him???
I would have
I hope it is all finished and over with tomorrow.
It is a dreadful thing for your Gdaughter to have hanging over her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2013, 05:43 PM
mmm sounds like the family know something that they didn't before - like he is guilty. Wonder if it has happened within the family and they have found out he has been up to no good.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2013, 05:43 PM
We popped up the lane about 5ish and Gorden took some photos of the house not sure if we will use any of these but not looking bad.

lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Oh my, what a nice day. The weather has been half decent, my first period in school was quiet cause the lad I work with in that class wasn't in.

I've got a bit done of the assignment but not as much as I'd like. Determined to get it done though cause I have to concentrate on cadet stuff tomorrow night.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Oh it looks lovely there Lynn, I'll move in I think
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »