View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Another dry sunny day here but cold,that will do me though prefer the cold sunny days to snow

On our way out this morning and Luke went to get the little food bin in,which has taken the bin men 3 weeks to empty and he took it in the house but left the gate open as we were going out and we had a visit off one of the numpties dogs Came running down the drive, I had crated Meg just 5 mins before thankfully or there would have been a blood bath
It just stood there unsure I think,but Meg heard the numpty shouting caught sight of the dog on the drive and went ballastic
Numtpy apologised....Luke said easy option put it on a lead politely of course

Can't leave them loose with O/H at the moment,just incase anything should happen.

Tesco wasn't too bad this morning,had a good offer on washing powder,brought 3 lots of persil for £10,usual price is £7.15 a box so saved £11 I stock pile it when it's on offer,hate paying full price for stuff

Not sure what were having for tea,something simple out the freezer tonight me thinks
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Am being a Bad Person. Went out shopping and brought myself fish, chips and mushy peas. Delicious
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-02-2013, 04:53 PM
OK Bad Person - share them out!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2013, 04:56 PM
There's 6 chips left, and no mushy peas and a few slivers of fish.
Gorgeous Sunset here
Hope its warmed up over in Israel, not a country you think of as cold really
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Jenny, can he actually do the fire thing or is it clever computer wizadry. Stunning adv and are you a proud mum or what eh?? And you have every reason to be
When does the window man come Helena because you will surely have to get Zena and Dave away for the entire afternoon, if that man sees her flinging herself at the window like that your secret will be out
I know That's my problem, it's probably Zena that has caused this, especially now she's a porky 40kgs instead of 37! I might have to shut that bedroom door, but her bed is in there I mustn't let him see what she does though

Originally Posted by Labrador Lover View Post
Just saying Good morning one and all.
Hi Moyra, hope you're having a nice Saturday there with Amber, enjoying this rare sunshine we've had

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Hi Helena and June, No computer wizardry he blows out paraffin and lights it. This is just a side line where he gets paid to have lots of fun - he's actually a sports physio.

Helena - your walk sounded idyllic, well apart from the mad collies It really makes a walk so much nicer when the sun is out You've got Dave very well trained. I can't believe he is doing so many jobs around the house/garden or are you standing there with a gun to his head

The sun has just gone in so before it gets even colder I'm off for a shortish walk with my boys. The northerly wind makes my eyes water.

See you all later.
Hi again Jenny, Lol nothing like that, cos I don't have a gun, so I hypnotised him instead, works just as well!! Blimey, I didn't realise he's doing that for real, I too thought it was pc wizardry He really would be one "hot date" then wouldn't he!!! Enjoy your walk with the boys, wrap up warm, it's freezing out there, but I've just taken a picture of the most glorious, bright red sunset over the entire woodland across to Bexhill seafront, quite spectacular, I hope it comes out and I'll post it up.

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Another dry sunny day here but cold,that will do me though prefer the cold sunny days to snow

On our way out this morning and Luke went to get the little food bin in,which has taken the bin men 3 weeks to empty and he took it in the house but left the gate open as we were going out and we had a visit off one of the numpties dogs Came running down the drive, I had crated Meg just 5 mins before thankfully or there would have been a blood bath
It just stood there unsure I think,but Meg heard the numpty shouting caught sight of the dog on the drive and went ballastic
Numtpy apologised....Luke said easy option put it on a lead politely of course

Can't leave them loose with O/H at the moment,just incase anything should happen.

Tesco wasn't too bad this morning,had a good offer on washing powder,brought 3 lots of persil for £10,usual price is £7.15 a box so saved £11 I stock pile it when it's on offer,hate paying full price for stuff

Not sure what were having for tea,something simple out
the freezer tonight me thinks
Hi Sal, jeesus Christ that could have been "interesting" to say the least Thanks for the heads up on the washing powder, I always buy the extra large Daz when it's on offer like this, so I'll be nipping out to Tesco tomorrow morning, or maybe Monday.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Am being a Bad Person. Went out shopping and brought myself fish, chips and mushy peas. Delicious
Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm haven't had those for about a year, drooool, drooooool, and did you have lovely soft bread and butter with it too June, along with a nice cuppa, oh you can't beat it can you We have a very famous fish and chip shop in the Old Town of Hastings actually right on the beach above the fish market, and you have to book, it's chocka block day in day out and all my guests say it's to die for in there, so one day, I'm going in (without Dave cos he's on this diet and refuses to eat anything that's nice).

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
OK Bad Person - share them out!
She's just licking the plate now grandma, there's none left for us
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Tonight's beautiful sunset.....10 mins earlier and I would have got it better. This month is going to be spectacular for sunrises and sunsets just like October is.
This is looking over the woodland down towards the sea at Bexhill, East Sussex

It was soooooooo beautiful in the flesh
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2013, 05:42 PM
We've had a beautiful sunset as well, nothing like as salubrious area as yours though
Babies had tuna mixed with sardines in tomato sauce for their tea, Sasha not very sure about them at all, kept eating some then going back for another taste, if she hadn't been on the other side of the gate they never would have lasted, because Ash and Keshi bolted it down like there was no tomorrow
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Helena - stunning

I've been watching the rugby and we've just played Scotland and won.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Helena - stunning

I've been watching the rugby and we've just played Scotland and won.

OH is back now for an hour or so and then I'm dropping him off for a meal and an evening of watching films of old car races with some of his racing friends. Not my scene but it does mean I get to watch what I want on TV and eat what I want The only draw back is I have to collect him later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks, it's a beautiful area to see the sky and lots of it too this time of year with no leaves on those trees.

We've just watched the rugby too, well Dave has, I've only had one eye on it. He was just saying, it's funny how they can sell drink at a rugby game, all those people there and yet there's never any trouble!! Compare that to football hey where they don't even sell drink!!!

Funny how Sasha is turning her nose up at sardines there June, Zena would have woofed the lot down
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »