Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Good morning fellow members I am in Chloe's bad books after she surveyed the lake at the top of the lane with an expression of 'I am not walking through that 'then struggled to walk in the gloopy mess which was once a field.

Things didn't improve when I abandoned her in the pouring rain to done my gardening gloves (which I carry with me) to free two sheep stuck in the brambles . We both returned home soaked in mud and rain. Oh well at least it isn't too cold.

My son is coming for coffee and a mince pie shortly with one of the twins other than that I am hoping for a quite day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Well done with the sheep..

Quiet day.. hmmm I wonder! Not here certainly!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2012, 11:02 AM
FORGOT THE FIX
It is Isis

Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh Rosebud are you able to light the range or have you got to have it out because of no water
Thankfully ,and I have seen the blessing of this now, the range is not connected to the water supply. So it is lit and piled high and wee dog is toasting and roasting herself.

Am drying and warming blankets and thick towels for collie too who is looking perkier thankfully but still prefers to lie down.. dogs have the sense to stop when they are not well.

At the old place it was always fine even when the pipes outside were frosen as there was water therein but this house has oil heating and I am not sure enough...

I will find a better place to sleep them now. Not even looking in the utility; if i clean it up they will not see the real situation so they can wade in! Not my responsibility!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Morning all,

Very late awakening for me, I'm not long up.

Heard some good news this morning, my friend had a baby boy this morning. Very pleased for her.

Plan is to clean up round here then go through to get my hair done. Looking forward to it. Other than that, not a heck of a lot planned.

Enjoy your day.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Tonight I am off at 3am to do my stint at the "keep christmas" event for the homeless shelter/church. I am on tea making duty I think. but that could change I could be out in the cold.

WIll be appreciated wherever you are..God love you!

The unexpected good sales yesterday has made a great difference for my family working with the homeless.. It was there and spent very fast!

Please God there will be more tomorrow
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Well done with the sheep..

Quiet day.. hmmm I wonder! Not here certainly!
Hi Rose it's a regular occurrence hence the gardening gloves are always in my coat pocket. The farmer is a poor stockman .
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Morning all, pups are getting cuter by the day

Got a bit on today, last minute shopping , food and presents not looking forward to that.

Also , my flipping xmas tree is like a wet weekend might go back to see if they will refund any monies ,, and go and look to buy an artificial one in the sale will see how that goes .

Have a good one folks, its peeing down here, so stay safe and get done what you need to do
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Rose it's a regular occurrence hence the gardening gloves are always in my coat pocket. The farmer is a poor stockman .
he must be Irish...
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Morning Helena,morning all,

Horrible morning here,pouring with rain,
Been to get the last bits this morning was going to leave it till xmas eve but decided against.
Very very busy and shelves been stripped as usual

Lizzie's coping ok at the moment,had a few tears yesterday but she's ok,her ex is writing horrible stuff about her on social media apparently she dumped him for a guy at college also sent her nasty messages yesterday saying she was a slag etc,yep thats way to win her back

Tom isn't feeling very well today,so he's been dosed with paracetamol

Hope everyone is ok,

Have a good day all x
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Morning Helena,morning all,

Horrible morning here,pouring with rain,
Been to get the last bits this morning was going to leave it till xmas eve but decided against.
Very very busy and shelves been stripped as usual

Lizzie's coping ok at the moment,had a few tears yesterday but she's ok,her ex is writing horrible stuff about her on social media apparently she dumped him for a guy at college also sent her nasty messages yesterday saying she was a slag etc,yep thats way to win her back

Tom isn't feeling very well today,so he's been dosed with paracetamol

Hope everyone is ok,

Have a good day all x
Give him enough re and he will hang himself.. he is getting very close indeed.
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >