View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-12-2012, 07:49 PM
June, your Isis is absobloominlutely gawguss!

Anyone ready for this evening's entertainment?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Good Morning all, sounds like everyone has had a very productive day..

We got up late!! Tilly seems to be MUCH better!! phew, her tail doesn't seem to be bothering her, but she is drinking ALOT I am thinking it is the steroid shot her gave her.

Anyway today we woke up to snow!! YAY not much and it will all be gone soon, we shall walk and I really need to crack on with the housework.

Hope all doctors/vets appts go ok, and poorly dogs and peeps are repairing!! Thoughts are with those poor families who have lost loved ones in Conneticutt.. so sad
Morning DD Yayyyy you now have the snow, so much nicer than the wet, although I suppose it'll all end up that way soon. Hope you enjoyed the ski-ing, and so very pleased to hear Tilly is much better now, and yes, the excessive drinking will be down to the steroid jab, as I know that from my previous boy who was always having them. Have a nice walk Debbie.

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Evening all Magic bottle is here, and I have already had a glass of wine from it

Nippy I hope that you are not too wet down there, and please reserve some of those yummy choccy thingies that you have made for me, last time I missed out on the doughnuts because of the piglets in here

LS my heart sank when I read that Loki is Liki again......poor darling must feel so fed up when that lampshade appears; I know Jimmi does. His paw is still trying to develop into an abscess but looks nothing like as bad as it did and he is no longer holding it up or licking it, so the ABs seem to be working their magic again.

DD, that is such a relief about Tilly and her sore bottom! Does she have to have any more steroids? Even if she does, what does it matter if she is drinking more for the moment just so long as she is comfortable.

AWWWWW another gorgeous puppy pic!!!! Well done Cariad for beginning to let go of the babies.

Back to Strictly......
Evening old bean At last, bottle is here *pours large glass of red and plonks back down for the next arrival*
I've brought in some very special M & S mini chocolate cheesecake thingies and they're really, really yummy. Dark chocolate on the outside, digestive biscuit base with cheesecake on top and all smothered in plain chocolate, mmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and I'm gonna share them all with you tonight
*squeezes in next to Sally and June by the fire, and moves Harvey's ironing board out of view so I can watch Strictly*

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
June - I think Isis was laughing at what you'd put in front of her Fab photo as usual!!

Bev, I hope the vet and hospital went OK. If you have posted since this morning I've somehow missed it - sorry.

I managed to get all my cards written and two presents bought at least its a start

I'm off to a party with the other half at in 1/2 hours so need to get the dogs out and get ready. I hope you all have a lovely evening and I'll see you tomorrow.
Evening Jenny Oh you're off to a reeeeeeeal party tonight, well have fun then, and if it gets boring you know where we are!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2012, 07:51 PM
oooh who have you got in the box for us tonight Malka
I Lurve Isis myself, the minute she came into the world and was in my hand, I thought I like you I really do, I hope you can be Mine - and she is
johnboy999
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Good evening all, Had a busy day been to an Irish music workshop, God am i tired, Never thought it was so exagusting try to play instruments, Thank God Ella is progressing o/k and she stayed with Margaret all day and she said she had been very good no wittering for me.
Hope all your dogs all well and those not so well a speedy recovery.
Blessings to you all.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2012, 08:16 PM
What does Jenny mean - a REAL party Forgotten what those are actually, and have no wish to refresh my memory! Much nicer in here with that fire, magic bottle and those yummy choccy thingies that H brought in. Not keen on cheesecake though so will just lick the choc off and put them back on the plate

Evening Johnboy - what instrument are you learning to play, and have you brought it with you?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey we can all learn to dance an Irish Jig maybe
Got some kit kats, some triple chocolate chip muffins (for a change) and snickers, Cariad will eat the cheesecake she says
Another sack of wood is here as well because been out with Cariad and feels like its going to freeze tonight, the grass is all crunchy
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Ready?

Cliccie Piccie!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Evening all
*breezes in wondering what malka's got instore for us tonight,sits in the comfy chair cause there's no room left on the large sofa*
Thanks for the cakes nippy, my favorite.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by johnboy999 View Post
Good evening all, Had a busy day been to an Irish music workshop, God am i tired, Never thought it was so exagusting try to play instruments, Thank God Ella is progressing o/k and she stayed with Margaret all day and she said she had been very good no wittering for me.
Hope all your dogs all well and those not so well a speedy recovery.
Blessings to you all.
Evening Johnboy Nice of you to pop in, and glad you've had such a nice day even though it was tiring, I'm sure it was thoroughly enjoyable. Just think yourself lucky you were only playing the instruments, or did they get you dancing too Irish jigging??? You won't be able to walk tomorrow! Glad to hear Ella had settled nicely back home. Are you any good with ironing Johnboy, coz I'm afraid we've got to let our Harvey go, he's got too far behind with it all, there won't be any room in here soon with the big pile we have behind that couch!! Thanks for the blessings, always welcome in here

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Ready?

Cliccie Piccie!
Will lookey in a mo grandma, busy answering atm, but I'm sure it's up to your usual standards for after your watershed!!!!

Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
Evening all
*breezes in wondering what malka's got instore for us tonight,sits in the comfy chair cause there's no room left on the large sofa*
Thanks for the cakes nippy, my favorite.
Evening Lynn Yes, better stick to those chocolate cakes of Jenny's if I were you, cos Sally has licked all the chocolate off my mini cheesecake choccies, and put the remains back on the plate ! What's she like, can't take her anywhere, and I'll be having words with her later!!!

*notices TW and Bitkin fast asleep on the sofa, glasses half tipped over on their laps, ironing all still piled up behind the couch toppling over the top*

Sneaks off to bed, so as not to get lumbered with clearing up tonight's car crash.....night night all.xxxxx
PointyDog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2012, 09:59 PM
No rain, but everywhere you look is mud! The dogs were pitted and had to be washed off in the garden when we got back. It was that bad that for the first time ever I only did about 50mins off lead and then put them on their leads and tramped the streets. I have 2 not very happy puppy dogs
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >