Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Zara is very chilled and you could easily forget that she is actually their lol
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Ivan you wouldn't know was in the house, other than having to step over him as he does like to lie in the doorways so he can see everything thats going on.

Skye is always on the go. Mooching about, going from inside to outside and sitting in the window watching the world go by, following my everywhere.

But she will settle in the evening once I sit down and relax then she is right there beside me.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 07:24 PM
You wouldn't know mine were there, except from when someone knocks on the door. They both sleep a LOT!

Oh and when daddy comes home, all howls, screetches and woofs!
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 06:28 AM
Asleep most of the time... as it is very hot at the moment... around 35 degrees, they have their walk at half 6 in the morning, have a play after in the field and then they settle inside the house till about 7 at night.. might run out the odd time when they hear something but in general 2 are in the living room and the boy is in the kitchen.. all on ''cool'' tiles.. during the night they stay outside anyway...
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Jake is very chilled.

Arrow is generally chilled, but he is usually either asleep, playing with a toy by himself or with a chew. He isn't manic and running around though.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Mostly sleeping.
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 03:01 PM
In manchester Kestral mainly sleeps. She has her moments when she yodels, fetches toys, tries to engage you to do some training etc. She follows me around if I'm doing things like cooking and cleaning.
If she has too much energy I sometimes take her out for a 3rd time (just a run up and down the road really!), but she's generally quite chilled out as long as she's had enough exercise and stimulation.

At my parents she's a nightmare!
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Molly is pretty active at home during the day. About midday she has a lull and sleeps for a bit but usually she is pretty excitable and would run around the garden all day if she could She will come in and woo-woo at you if you aren't paying her the attention that she thinks she deserves & she likes to drag all of her toys out & run around with them until you give in & play with her.

She's usually tired out by about half 7 though, so then she conks out & sleeps all evening
KRoyle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Casper sleeps all day when not eating or outside on a walk. He doesn't even wander around the house (sticks to 'his' certain corner beside the couch) and only gets up to follow me from room to room, in which he then plonks his bum down and sleeps again!

He has zero interest in toys too, and will only play with other dogs outside - in the house he just cuddles up to them and sleeps!

Typical lurcher then lol
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Billy usually sleeps all day, he likes a little play but doesnt do much at home. His favourite thing is when the sun is out and he is always out sunbathing lol. He sometimes has hyper 5 minute bursts but usually not much going on with him lol
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >