Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lama View Post
I had nothing but trouble with Landiwoods. Not turning up at all or not when supposed to and dumping frozen food on drive, which would then start to defrost. One time the box had obviously split and the guy had not bothered to pick it up....bags of tripe all over the drive

Their chciken wings came complete with yellow plastic tags, presumabley from when the bird was still alive. A right pain to have to remove.

They were also slimy and disgusting. Then one of my dogs was very ill after eating their food and that was it...no more landywoods, would not recommend them at all.
who do you get your food from now then?
Lama
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-04-2011, 02:36 PM
I used Durham foods for a while but then I wasn't around on the days they delivered to my area.

Berriwoods were ok but pricey. Tpms don't deliver to my area

I used Anglia meat for a while but had a few bad batches from them. In the end I semi gave up. I brought from supermarkets but that is pricey.

I have considered buying whole rabbit as there are people that shoot them round here, clean them up and sell whole.

I have been considering the 'dog food company' or the 'raw to go' but their postage makes them pricey.

I'm afraid I'm not convinced on the whole thing anymore, bags of wet sloppy tripe don't seem a particularly good diet. Which is what many people do. I think a lot of these companies have just jumped on the bandwagon and their products are questionable to say the least.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-04-2011, 02:40 PM
There's nothing questionable about the Dog food company their food is excellent quality and is delivered in person by Scott who is very helpful.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Has anyone tried ?http://www.thedogfoodcompany.co.uk/
Yes quite a few of us use them and no one seems to have anything negative to say.
Lama
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-04-2011, 02:46 PM
that's good to know I think I'll give them a go then
IanIOW
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-04-2011, 04:08 PM
that's good to know I think I'll give them a go then
Where abouts in Lincolnshire are you?
Lama
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-04-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm on the Cambs border
IanIOW
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-04-2011, 06:26 AM
I'm on the Cambs border
The reason i ask is that i live in Gedney Dyke and Scott from the dog food company delivers our way once a month and the chicken carcass etc is excellent.If you want green tripe then i buy mine from Moulton pet stores which is very reasonably priced and is also decent quality.Hope this helps....Cheers..Ian.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 09:27 AM
I am near Spalding and Scott came last friday, I have a couple of deliveries here and folk either come here to get it or we meet and have a coffee at B&Q or Tescos in Boston.
I have just had the tripe from Scott (dog food company) and it is really good too.
You can PM me if you want too.
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2011, 11:21 AM
I've just had my 2nd delivery from the All Natural Pet Food Company Ordered yesterday and arrived today. Great service and the dogs love the food i've ordered.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »