View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Cheeky bounce to celebrate the arrival of spring. Not my local neck of the woods but still quite fancy a Boxhill jaunt. Are the stepping stones passable?
Zuluandnaomi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Ah i LOVE the stepping stones. It should be lovely about now - we havent had a lot of rain so it should be fine.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Maybe we can organise another walk soon? I can't do anything until I sell my car and get my new one in April (have de-dogged the old car so trying to avoid chucking dogs in it unless necessary) but once I've got the new one and am feeling confident enough to drive a bit further (going from old banger to a "real" car, woohoo) I would love to meet up for a group walk again - maybe brave taking Casper along.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Maybe we can organise another walk soon? I can't do anything until I sell my car and get my new one in April (have de-dogged the old car so trying to avoid chucking dogs in it unless necessary) but once I've got the new one and am feeling confident enough to drive a bit further (going from old banger to a "real" car, woohoo) I would love to meet up for a group walk again - maybe brave taking Casper along.
i always go by train
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
i always go by train
I just about managed the walk around Box last time, I'm not doing that AND having to walk home from the station my end
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Stomped around Boxhill today. Started in Fetcham and went around in a 10 mile circle taking in the stepping stones and Rykas for a chip stop. Took a while! V Pretty. Dog managed the stepping stones without getting his feet wet.
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Fun walk in Richmond park yesterday. Seemed to be our day to be "Found" by tall Cockers after a game of chase. Didn't get rained on either so bonus.
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by Sosha View Post
Cheeky bounce to celebrate the arrival of spring....
and Autumn...
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4