View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 10:00 PM
It was snowing on the (30min) walk home from walk tonight... I hope it doesn't settle... but have a feeling it will and my snow boots will be out again!!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-12-2010, 10:44 PM
I started off this morning here in Cambridgeshire,then Bedfordshire then Northamptonshire-with rain all the way! Eventually got quite hard around midday when i was driving home then albeit briefly turned to sleet-then snow.Had nothing for few hours now,but i can see right now that the snow hasnt yet thawed outside my house.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 06:27 AM
We had a blizzard between 5 and 6pm last night. Now this morning its -5 out there. Brrr
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Fortunately this morning is just as it was late last night, snow on the grass which is frozen solid but the roads and pathways are ok, the odd patch of ice on the paths which is negotiable.

It looks very pretty but isn't holding anyone up, I'd be quite happy for it to stay like this for the next couple of weeks, just to give us the festive feel but without the inconveniences
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Snow here in Somerset! Will be going out with Merlin in a little while for some fun.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
Snow here in Somerset! Will be going out with Merlin in a little while for some fun.
We saw Yeovil on the news this morning...brrrrr, make sure you wrap up warm
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Snow blizzard here last evening too...it layed a bit, this morning looked icyish on pavements so have fed the dogs & will walk them this afternoon when it may have thawed a tad! Sun out now : )
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Spoke too soon...it's snowing again and big pieces too
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
We saw Yeovil on the news this morning...brrrrr, make sure you wrap up warm
I did and had a great time walking in a winter wonderland, out across the fields in a blizzard! Got home to find a bus had got stuck in the road outside, I offered to push but the driver said it weighed 11 tons!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
I did and had a great time walking in a winter wonderland, out across the fields in a blizzard! Got home to find a bus had got stuck in the road outside, I offered to push but the driver said it weighed 11 tons!
Crikey, its definately worse where you are...we've had snow showers on and off all morning.

I just took Henry out, he was on an extending lead, I saw him slip and recover but it was too late for me, there was solid ice under the snow and I fell flat on my back
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »