View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2011, 06:37 PM
I drive a Renault Scenic which I hate. I have to say it's been very reliable even though it's way past a timing belt change and hasnt been serviced for 3 years but it's so amazingly slow. I've always had a 'second' car as well as a daily car which happened to be my modified, very fast, show car but when I got dogs and a mortgage it wasnt practical so I became sensible and boring and got the Scenic!

I also have a Peugeot 206 van which is my works van and very nippy. The fun I cant have in the Scenic I make up for a little bit in the 206! If i've got no fuel in my car then I just re-arrange the stuff in the van and chuck the dogs in there. Flynn gets ever so excited if he sees the boot open!

I desperately need a dog van but need to fix some things on the Scenic first.
Lizz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-01-2011, 10:26 PM
We have a Freelander, a Ford Kuga both 4 x 4 and a Ford Focus my OH took down to Hull where he works all diesel and all have room in the boot for Our 2 Border Collies Sky and Sunny and all will take 9 cats boxes and 2 crush cages for the cats
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2011, 09:51 PM
We have a ford focus estate. 2004 model. Its pretty roomy
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2011, 09:59 PM
ford fiesta
ATD x
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Honda CR-V and a Vauxhall Astra
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 12:14 AM
People mad.
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
People mad.

Currently, nothing as the weather's not too good. But a green Vespa scooter when the weather's ok!

I know this isn't very practical having a dog, but I had my scooter first and plan to learn to drive in the future.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
I drive a Renault Scenic which I hate. I have to say it's been very reliable even though it's way past a timing belt change and hasnt been serviced for 3 years but it's so amazingly slow. I've always had a 'second' car as well as a daily car which happened to be my modified, very fast, show car but when I got dogs and a mortgage it wasnt practical so I became sensible and boring and got the Scenic!

I also have a Peugeot 206 van which is my works van and very nippy. The fun I cant have in the Scenic I make up for a little bit in the 206! If i've got no fuel in my car then I just re-arrange the stuff in the van and chuck the dogs in there. Flynn gets ever so excited if he sees the boot open!

I desperately need a dog van but need to fix some things on the Scenic first.

I hate the scenics too!! You can put the foot on the accelerator in my lupo and shift, when I drove the scenic my foot was on the floor before we got going!!!!
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Audi TT Quattro (the quattro bit is fab in snow/fields etc)

am constantly moaned at for the state of the interior which is designed by a dirty dobe.

any tips for getting 'boy paint' off leather interiors?! Am sure Mr Audi would turn in his grave, it really is shockingly dirty he he! Goes like stink though and is v pretty whenever i get round to cleaning the outside!
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2011, 07:54 PM
a vauxhall astra
plenty of room in the boot for rubys bed and a place to attach her lead to aswel so she cant jump out
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >