View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Sorry to hear this. I hope Cassie is feeling better very soon.

My guys send 'woo woo's

Take care.

Seoniad.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Brilliant to hear that she doesn't seem to have had any more. When Loki has them, he has them every few hours, so let's try to be positive that they are done for this time. Please let us know what the vet says?
Take care.
xxx
Thanks LS. I know we could be so much worse off. I don't know how we'd cope with the amount your poor Loki has. I'm fine while it's happening, it's afterwards I start to crumble

Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
For Goodness Sake Pea!

Have only just seen this and am so sorry to hear it. Poor darling girl, please give her a big hug from us xx
Thanks Em mate. Hug delivered xx

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Poor Cassie just when we all thought she was over this episode..

Please to hear Cassie had a good night Jackie and hopefully this time there will be no more setbacks and you can breath easily again...xx
Thanks Mini xx

Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
Sorry to hear this. I hope Cassie is feeling better very soon.

My guys send 'woo woo's

Take care.

Seoniad.
Thanks Seoniad and thanks for the Woo Woo's xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Well all. I was greeted after work by a wee girl with bright purple bandages on both legs. She took offence to having her blood taken so it took them 2 legs and a muzzle to get what they needed Normal service has been resumed then!
Anyway, the blood results will be back on Monday. What we do will depend on what level of phenobarb is in her system. We may need to up the dose, may need to leave it the same or may need to supplement with diazepam on a more permanent basis.
The vet would be happier if she could take the bromide but since that's what caused the pancreatitis last year, it's a no go. Just means we have one option less. We're keeping her on the diazepam over the weekend which will keep another fit at bay and also give us some peace of mind. Fingers crossed we get sorted soon but rest assured our little madame is completely herself today. Thanks for all the support everyone.xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Aw so glad to hear that Cassie is back to normal. I bet she is proud of her bandages!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Glad she felt well enough to put up a fight in having her blood taken. She obviously felt no need for that! I hope she has a peaceful weekend and the results bring good news on monday. xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Aw, poor baby. The dreaded blood tests! I hope she won't need an increase in pheno. If the fits have stopped and she goes months without any more, maybe she won't?
Big hugs to both of you.
xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Aw so glad to hear that Cassie is back to normal. I bet she is proud of her bandages!
Thanks Jenny. She came to the door like she'd been beaten LOLxx

Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Glad she felt well enough to put up a fight in having her blood taken. She obviously felt no need for that! I hope she has a peaceful weekend and the results bring good news on monday. xx
Thanks Gerri. We're happy she put up a fight too! xx

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Aw, poor baby. The dreaded blood tests! I hope she won't need an increase in pheno. If the fits have stopped and she goes months without any more, maybe she won't?
Big hugs to both of you.
xxx
Thanks LS As soon as we know what level of pheno is in her system, we'll know whether they want to increase it. Fingers crossed, as you say. Thanks for your support as always xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 07:07 PM
So glad my little cybergirl is on the mend, and sending lots of wags and licks from us, and lots of hugs for you two coz I just can't imagine what you have to go through at times like this.xxxx
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Good to hear. Hope you all have a peaceful restful weekend together

When Isaac has a fit I seem to carry it around for days after. He's back to zooming and full cheek but it takes a while for me to shake it off.

Be thinking of you all.

Take care.

Seoniad.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
So glad my little cybergirl is on the mend, and sending lots of wags and licks from us, and lots of hugs for you two coz I just can't imagine what you have to go through at times like this.xxxx
Thanks Aitch. Thanks for the wags and licks and our hugs of course. We're ok, just tired. xx

Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
Good to hear. Hope you all have a peaceful restful weekend together

When Isaac has a fit I seem to carry it around for days after. He's back to zooming and full cheek but it takes a while for me to shake it off.

Be thinking of you all.

Take care.

Seoniad.
Thanks Seoniad. You've hit the nail on the head. They recover so quickly and we carry it around for days xx
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >