Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by AmyH-Cornwall View Post
I would just like to add, following Labmans comments that I don't even think he writes them! I have read a few of his comments now and I have seen a lot of them on websites claiming to be giving 'good' training/behaviour tips! I think he copies a lot and is here purely to wind us all up! Have you ever actually told any of us the organisation you work for Labman?
Yes, this is what I think, Amy. However this is the reply I received from him when I questioned his methods a few weeks ago.

[quote=Labman;1842588]
Hummmm, I have already had Raven for over a month. I got Tux in October of 08 and kept him until October of 09. Most of our puppies have come to us at 7 weeks and gone to school at 13 months. The shortest was Peggy whose first family had medical problems and she need another home. Maybe a couple of weeks is true for whatever an English dog walker is.

I have gone through the housebreaking, teething, obedience training, females' seasons, avoiding accidents in public places, the vet's, feeding all of many puppies' first year. We gave a retired dog a home for her last 5 years. I am also highly trained by people whose methods don't go back to when Churchill was PM and well read. Just who should be sharing what they know with people needing help with puppies?

Not sure what this means, but sounds like you have other issues.

A false, serious accusation. If I was plagerizing the internet, Miniehaha and the other moderators aren't doing their job. If you have evidence of it, click on the little triangle and report me. I could then be banned for breaking the rules.

You are absolutely right! How extraordinary. It's you all the time! Quoting the same stuff! Just did a quick check on the internet and it's you, on other forums, from quite a number of years ago. How funny. Made me laugh. You must have lots of spare time!

He also recommends tying a dog on a short chain for the night if the poor dog toilets overnight. It upset me very much that he recommended this. IMO opinion he spoils a very good, helpful forum, enough for me not to sign in much now.
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-01-2010, 02:14 PM
I see, maybe he is just a little mixed up or something then! The advice he gives is rubbish, and I am only a newbie at this!! Maybe he just gets a lot of 'methods' from the net!

The thing regarding the chain (and the mouse traps) is awful, I cannot imagine doing anything like that to my pup, no matter how much he weed on the floor! Some people are just wrong! I am pretty sure no-one pays any attention to his silly remarks, which is one blessing!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4