Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
I think it is important, if they can lie about such a big thing in their history then what else can they lie about...911, aliens the list is endless.
It is a good documentary, and the spokesman from NASA doesn't acutally answer the claims with any conviction esp later on in the documentary.

Elaine xxx
Very good point.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-07-2009, 01:33 PM
I think it is important, if they can lie about such a big thing in their history then what else can they lie about...911, aliens the list is endless.
It is a good documentary, and the spokesman from NASA doesn't acutally answer the claims with any conviction esp later on in the documentary.

Elaine xxx
Oh I don't have any doubt they lie about all sorts of things they always have, I'm very interested in Native American history, and they have always been lied to, and robbed by the American Gov and still are today, their leaders and warriers like Leonard Peltier are still in Jail after all these years for a crime he didn't commit, they know the bulletts don't match the gun, anyone who knows anything about this incident know they jailed an innocent man, the list is endless and still goes on, so I know for sure they lie.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Interesting subject...it was only a couple of years ago that I heard that people were saying it was all fake - never occurred to me before then.

I really don't know. However, I don't think that the lack of conviction when responding to claims is conclusive. Lets face it, if you were faced with a claim that you thought was ludicrous, how seriously would you take it...how determined would you be to try and answer the questions? Me - probably not at all, I'd probably just laugh and say "think what you want". In some ways, the more the government tries to answer all the queries, the more it will look like they are concerned about them.

Somehow I think that if it was a fake, they would've taken more care to get rid of some of these apparent anomolies - e.g. length of shadow. If it was a fake, would the recording have needed to go out live? If not, they would've had plenty of time to do 'continuity' checks.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but somehow I feel that if they were going to do a fake, they would've been more careful about it.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Total Fake.

Too many things go against it. Especially the camera and the vid footage. Things just dont seem to add up.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Interesting subject...it was only a couple of years ago that I heard that people were saying it was all fake - never occurred to me before then.

I really don't know. However, I don't think that the lack of conviction when responding to claims is conclusive. Lets face it, if you were faced with a claim that you thought was ludicrous, how seriously would you take it...how determined would you be to try and answer the questions? Me - probably not at all, I'd probably just laugh and say "think what you want". In some ways, the more the government tries to answer all the queries, the more it will look like they are concerned about them.

Somehow I think that if it was a fake, they would've taken more care to get rid of some of these apparent anomolies - e.g. length of shadow. If it was a fake, would the recording have needed to go out live? If not, they would've had plenty of time to do 'continuity' checks.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but somehow I feel that if they were going to do a fake, they would've been more careful about it.
But that's the whole point, they thought that they would get away with it. They didn't think to edit, they thought the world would be just caught up in all the pomp and ceremony of it all.

Too many flaws that they can't answer. If I were the spokes person for NASA I would go out of my way to disclaim all the evidence, but he didn't because he couldn't. It did go out live with I think a twenty min lapse in the messages from the astrounauts to earth and vis versa.

Total witewash and the whole world fell for it

Elaine x
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Well if anyone has Sky, at 7pm discovery and 8pm discovery +1 theres something called mythbusters : nasa moon landing. About if its a hoax or not lol. Whats the odds it was on after this thread was made
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-07-2009, 06:02 PM
This is compulsive watching. The more I look into the 'moon landing' the more I think it didn't happen.

Take time and watch these videos

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErOCA...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugyZv...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHi2w...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Oni...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JOZ2...eature=channel
i havent had time to watch all of this, but scanned some.
lots of references to supposed photographic anomalies, same as the other website.

but all of these supposed anomalies have perfectly explainable photographic technical reasons.
all expert phtographers can explain these.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 06:23 PM
If it was fake why petend to send 12 men (not including the ones who didn't land)? Why not stop at the one, they had proved they could do it. Why pretend to send more and increase the risk of someone telling the truth?

Why is Buzz Aldrin so caught up in jealousy of being only the second on the moon. If it didn't happen, why would he care?

Everything I have read points to Neil Armstrong being an amazing pilot and astronaut, would he really go along with a hoax? Surely that would blacken anyone's career especially someone who by all accounts has great integrity.

Why are all 12 'moonlanders' not living in the lap of luxury? Surely the American Government would have paid them a King's Ransom to keep quiet?

After all the interviews Buzz Aldrin has done, is he that good an actor?

Why is it so hard to believe that there are cleverer people out there that could make this happen? I dont understand how the internet works, how fibre optics works, the list is endless

All the conspiracy claims can and have been answered.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Faked. I annoy my hubby with my conspiracy theories
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
If it was fake why petend to send 12 men (not including the ones who didn't land)? Why not stop at the one, they had proved they could do it. Why pretend to send more and increase the risk of someone telling the truth?

Why is Buzz Aldrin so caught up in jealousy of being only the second on the moon. If it didn't happen, why would he care?

Everything I have read points to Neil Armstrong being an amazing pilot and astronaut, would he really go along with a hoax? Surely that would blacken anyone's career especially someone who by all accounts has great integrity.

Why are all 12 'moonlanders' not living in the lap of luxury? Surely the American Government would have paid them a King's Ransom to keep quiet?

After all the interviews Buzz Aldrin has done, is he that good an actor?

Why is it so hard to believe that there are cleverer people out there that could make this happen? I dont understand how the internet works, how fibre optics works, the list is endless

All the conspiracy claims can and have been answered.
Buzz Aldrin went into decline and struggled with depression and alcholism, He serves on the Board of Governors, and has served as the organization's Chairman.

Armstrong became almost a recluse and has only given on interview since the moon landings.

Armstrong is an amazing astronaut, I'm not taking that away from him but I still don't think they landed on the moon.

The astronauts that were outspoken and deemed a threat, died.

Apollo 1 blew up on the launch pad with Ivan Grissom, another outspoken man deemed a threat. The family to this day have still not had an answer to what happened.

Elaine xx
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >