Sending some hugs from me and fudge.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Any more news on Mum Steph ?
(((Hugs))). Xx
Phoned twice yesterday, I think they were rushed off thier feet though, as they were alittle short, but they said she was fine and stable.
The Consultant (so I was told yesterday afternoon) was on leave, so maybe he's back today, will wait till this evening to hear, I'll give them a call then.

It's so worrying for me as we're nearly 200 miles away, and if anything happens we have to take off at a drop of a hat, thats all the animals to see too, and FS
She says that she regrets moving there now, but well it's done isn't it. On Sunday she was insisting that when anything happens I have to fetch her back to Birmingham, as she doesn't want to be buried there.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2009, 07:39 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Phoned twice yesterday, I think they were rushed off thier feet though, as they were alittle short, but they said she was fine and stable.
The Consultant (so I was told yesterday afternoon) was on leave, so maybe he's back today, will wait till this evening to hear, I'll give them a call then.

It's so worrying for me as we're nearly 200 miles away, and if anything happens we have to take off at a drop of a hat, thats all the animals to see too, and FS
She says that she regrets moving there now, but well it's done isn't it. On Sunday she was insisting that when anything happens I have to fetch her back to Birmingham, as she doesn't want to be buried there.
I hope you get the news you need today Steph will keep watching later to see if you have had any luck.
It is difficult like you say when they are that far away.
But as you say its done now so you just need to hope you haven't got to drop everything so quick if needed but however it works out you still have to sort the animals and FS out.
More (((Hugs))). X
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2009, 08:41 PM
News at last.....finally I got to speak to her...what a relief that was.

Well she is walking about now, slowly, but thats a miracle in itself, as her legs have been so swollen she hasn't been able to walk.

Anyway she sounds very perky and was so happy to hear my voice....which started the tears (I'm a whimp)
Still no Consultant, and she was so dissappointed as a nurse told her today that when he came round he may let her go home, but still she'll have to see whats happening tomorrow now.

They have put her back on warfrin and are monitoring that at the moment, she loves the food in there, says it very tasty and that they have a great chef. how she knows that god knows...but at least his cooking has grabbed her.

I have told her that we're going at the weekend, so she's now even more determined to come out I said if she gets a wheelchair we'll take her to Baytree garden centre and do ''wheelies''
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2009, 08:44 PM
News at last.....finally I got to speak to her...what a relief that was.

Well she is walking about now, slowly, but thats a miracle in itself, as her legs have been so swollen she hasn't been able to walk.

Anyway she sounds very perky and was so happy to hear my voice....which started the tears (I'm a whimp)
Still no Consultant, and she was so dissappointed as a nurse told her today that when he came round he may let her go home, but still she'll have to see whats happening tomorrow now.

They have put her back on warfrin and are monitoring that at the moment, she loves the food in there, says it very tasty and that they have a great chef. how she knows that god knows...but at least his cooking has grabbed her.

I have told her that we're going at the weekend, so she's now even more determined to come out I said if she gets a wheelchair we'll take her to Baytree garden centre and do ''wheelies''
Awww...bless her Steph. So glad you've spoken to her. She seems bright as a button. Now put your feet up and relax for a bit. xxxxxJ
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2009, 08:47 PM
I've just read this thread with my heart in my mouth - I'm so glad you are all okay!

Hugs to you, this is such a hard time for you.
xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Thanks Jackie, I will now...better nights sleep too hopefully
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Thanks Jackie, I will now...better nights sleep too hopefully