View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Go for it! What's the difference between that and in horse racing, racing a gelding? That goes on all the time, take Red Rum for example, who proved he was a superb athlete and example of his breed?
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Go for it! What's the difference between that and in horse racing, racing a gelding? That goes on all the time, take Red Rum for example, who proved he was a superb athlete and example of his breed?
Thanks hun, appreciate the reply.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Many, many thanks for all the opinions voiced on the thread. You've all been incredibly helpful.

I will indeed continue to show Isla (and my God is she now in desperate need of a haircut! ) and am filling out the online entry form for SKC as we speak!
You just had me in a panic then went to Fosse date to check on closing date. Ages to go yet
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
You just had me in a panic then went to Fosse date to check on closing date. Ages to go yet
No the closing date is sometime yet (postal is 30th of March so I'm told!), but it's the first outdoor Champ Show which we can attend.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4