register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Could be Lynn, there's a site next door to the country park where it carries on over a main road, and then onto some really good bridleways where I used to do a lot of my distance ride training. They have horses grazing etc. but they'll be on the way to Appleby I expect by now. Never seen any lurchers around here at all LG now you mention it. Also if it was who Lynn thinks, then they wouldn't go near Nigel's place lets just leave it at that!!! As Nigel said, whoever it was isn't going to come back and admit it, but I believe him when he says there wasn't a mark on the dogs and he saw them within a few minutes of the attack, he said they were all worked up, he thinks they saw the goings on and dashed off to it, as dogs do, then chased after the people because they were all excited, hence them being seen at the crimescene. There's some strange goings on around here sometimes and its best not to ask questions, one guy has an immaculate Bentley and 2 RR's in his drive, which is a council house One just accepts that and nods and smiles, because you don't want to know I think they all live around here, no one steps out of line - ever - sort of a mini kingdom with its own rules, and they do whatever they do elsewhere.
Oh dear I hope Griff hasn't been placed between (or under)the new floorboards
Lynn, poor Owen being 'sick' will he recover do you think Hope Joel has a great time, he'll forget he was worried once he's with everyone else and on his way
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2016, 03:17 PM
We've had a great day here weather wise,
Prepared dinner, I can occasionally pretend to be a great housewife
Hmm sounds very odd doesn't it TW, like someone wanted Nigel's family's dogs to be blamed like you said dogs to get worked up when things like that go off,
Lynn hope Joel has a great time on his trip
Griff hope we don't need to send TW's girls to dig you out, or just Zen to munch you out
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Yeah Zen will be through the floorboards as a sort of starter before she has her tea, they are having lamb necks tonight. So don't panic Griff, Zen will save you - now that is a scary thought
Just heard from Ookomi's mummy, she's still in the middle of her treatment, which is what I thought. Everything is fine there, phew, I do worry. Just one more I haven't heard from now
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Glad Ookomi is doing well, hopefully you will hear from the other one too
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Evening all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynn, very pleased to hear that the place is "sick" and a good time will be had by all
TW, i do hope that the right people end up with the blame and not innocent dogs getting blamed
Not be buried or tiled in...........yet!!! because......... he has done nothing!!!! he took my mum for a blood test this morning, then shopping, then i went to the Drs and when i got back i forgot we had to ftch the cat food so went and got that and whilst we were there we went to homebase for some rubber buckets and came back so he decided we were doing.....nothing Lol he has just come out with can we plaster directly onto plasterboard? so he is now thinking of boarding the walls out which is what i suggested months ago
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2016, 06:50 PM
Hello everybody. Trains were really good and got us here by 2.15 we got a earlier train so have enjoyed an extra hour here. Lovely cottage and pretty garden. Tyto is tired but happy. He is a joy to take anywhere but then he has been travelling with me for over nine years. Have booked a Sunday roast at the local hostelry. Hope you all behaving. No cases had to be lugged onto buses just lifted onto a train or two. Bfn. Take care all.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2016, 07:13 PM
Brenda glad you got there without any problems and hoping your weather is nice.

I'm frozen even though I have my heating up high, there's more cold coming from the outside wall than my radiator. I'm so glad this is summer else I might just freeze to death hahaha

Hope no one else is having such a cold spell. Fed up paying heating bills.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Glad you arrived safe brenda enjoy.
Bit chilly here too 1cd but not as cold as you are.

The student who had his parent with him today was 25/26.
The woman was 24 and had her mum with her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2016, 07:41 PM
Its lovely here, top door is still open and girls are lay outside with all their doors still open. Going a bit cooler now.
Cannot believe the rubbish that is on telly tonight,had a friend on having a rant about it saying there should be a dedicated sports channel, I said there is - Sky Sports - which surely most sports addicts must have by now, or there's always the local pub I think BT TV also have a sports channel and I'm sure you have access to sky sports via Virgin, so why oh why do we have to have the whole of Friday night devoted to football...aaaaggghhh
I can't see Nigel's family going down without a fight as regards the dogs, they would certainly have not been white without a mark on them if they had just killed 3 sheep and badly mauled the other 2
Glad you've got there OK Brenda and its a nice place. Have a lovely week
Griff, do you think he will actually do anything, because I've got a feeling that it will be put off every single day until he runs out of time to do it. Been onto the CSJ site as you recommended and ordered some more of the Billy No Mates.
OMG Lynn, at that age I was married with a child and holding down a very responsible job in an Advertising Agency My mother is the last person that would have gone anywhere with me, in fact I did everything myself, never occurred to me to do anything else but that
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2016, 07:54 PM
That's what we were saying June had Mark at 22 Michael at 26 and we had been left home for 4 years at least. I know its difficult for our children now to get somewhere affordable but even when ours lived at home they would not of wanted us to get involved by going to a telling off with them.
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »