View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 08:18 PM
I too was looking at that through my hands, I was nearly sick watching them eat all that gross stuff. No way on earth could I do that, but Kudos to those two

I'm loving Jo at the moment, he cracks me up. Kilroy-Silk is getting on my nerves already though, he strikes me as acting the way he does because of insecurity.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Well new Campers!! That didn't go down well did it!

What are thinking about DVD? Or Timmy Mallet?

Robert KS did well in BTT last night didn't he
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 05:24 PM
I havent seen it for a couple of nights what have i missed??

Who is nice and who is horrible??
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2008, 10:31 PM
We are loving this programme, the celebrities in it this time round are brilliant, some are very hot headed and volitile, it's great!!

That bloomin' Timmy Mallett is getting on my nerves big time though, we cant stand his laugh!!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Timmy Mallett ARGGGHHHH!!!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Slightly irritating but least you know what you will get with him, none of the sly crap like the rest of them.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-11-2008, 02:19 AM
My eldest daughter loves it - that's my excuse for watching it ....aherm.

Timmy Mallett bugs me but as Stormey says - he is what he is.

The 'new' blonde guy (is it Brian?) he is a snake - he said tonight - "I've won over the bed, then over the cooking, now the bus" - he has a plan. He's very clever.

Joe (Is that the Eastender?) - nice gut I but I suspect he has a plan. He's playing Esther Ranson for a few voters. Sick but fun to watch and I suspect she knows it too.

Kilroy - Hated him but I'm coming round to him.

Dani - She spat the dummy over the cooking tonight.

All the women are lame - the big booby one is bugging me as is the partner of Joe Cole.

I think Martina Navratilova has yet to prove herself but will do so.

The Copper is coming over quite well and the black guy from Blue may prove his worth if given the chance.

For me so far...Eastenders guy, Kilroy, & Martina
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Timmy Mallet Oh My God....I hate that man with a vengence and I have good reason....When my youngest son was about 10/11 he used to watch Wackaday on the TV. We have a shopping centre here and he was to be opening some shop or other. Anyhow, to please my son we walked ove Carl in his wheelchair and Paul in tow. We got in the crowd near the front and waited...and waited...and waited, you get the picture. The kept saying "Were sorry but Timmy is running a bit late" so we hung on, and on, and on, when he did arrive all the kids from the back surged forward and started trying to get on the stage and he encouraged them prancing around the stage waving that supid infaltable mallet. well we go crushed they had a sort of concatina type barrier and I put my hand out to protect Carl and got it squashed when the barrier collapsed. I ended up with a broken wrist, Carl was uspet and Paul was winging because Timmy ignored him. Mallet didn't even bat an eyelid the ignorant b....rd.
I hate him, I hate him, no apology no letter (I did compalin) nowt.
The little weasel gets on my t..ts. I would love to stick that stupid mallett right up his backside.
Celbratiy? in the words of Ricky Tomlison....my a..se.

Anyway apart from him I am enjoying the show. Dani snotty bitch imo.
I like Sulu from Star Trek. ( I am a secret Trekkie)
Elaine xx
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
You don't like him either then
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Timmy Mallet Oh My God....I hate that man with a vengence and I have good reason....When my youngest son was about 10/11 he used to watch Wackaday on the TV. We have a shopping centre here and he was to be opening some shop or other. Anyhow, to please my son we walked ove Carl in his wheelchair and Paul in tow. We got in the crowd near the front and waited...and waited...and waited, you get the picture. The kept saying "Were sorry but Timmy is running a bit late" so we hung on, and on, and on, when he did arrive all the kids from the back surged forward and started trying to get on the stage and he encouraged them prancing around the stage waving that supid infaltable mallet. well we go crushed they had a sort of concatina type barrier and I put my hand out to protect Carl and got it squashed when the barrier collapsed. I ended up with a broken wrist, Carl was uspet and Paul was winging because Timmy ignored him. Mallet didn't even bat an eyelid the ignorant b....rd.
I hate him, I hate him, no apology no letter (I did compalin) nowt.
The little weasel gets on my t..ts. I would love to stick that stupid mallett right up his backside.
Celbratiy? in the words of Ricky Tomlison....my a..se.

Anyway apart from him I am enjoying the show. Dani snotty bitch imo.
I like Sulu from Star Trek. ( I am a secret Trekkie)
Elaine xx
What a terrible experience you and your son had!! It doesn't surprise me though as that Timmy Mallet doesn't seem a very caring person so can well believe what happened to you and I can understand why you dislike him so much.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >