View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 07:03 PM
lol!!just watched the x factor and louie was trying to be the bad guy till sharon chucked a drink over him!!it was really funny tonight!!
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

03-09-2005, 07:15 PM
it was great tonight - Simon Cowell is my fav judge then Sharon Osbourne
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 07:19 PM
my mate at work fancies simon!!!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-09-2005, 07:33 PM
It was great today, did we all see when they were laughing at the Spanish woman, bless her it was just her accent spoilt it for her, i must admit i was laughing so hard i almost peed myself, the dogs were sitting there looking at me as if to say 'he's off again '
though Louis was out of order with that 16 year old girl, he could have been more tactful, right on Sharon for taking her away.
i'll say it again Sharon osbourne rocks!!!!!!!
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Ye Sharons nice & Simons getting nicer lol dont like that who ever the other bloke is i only watch it when theres nothing else to do. That poor 16yr old that was just nasty!
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 07:39 PM
totally agree Luke, she is a great lady. Did you see at the beginning the young fella that sang Dock of the Bay and she said no and he cried til she changed her mind, I thought he deserved to get through anyway. And I agree , if they don't like them and they are very young , they should just say no, less of the nasty comments , these youngsters take it to heart.
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 07:40 PM
LOL it is just so funny! Simon really makes the program and some of those singers but come on lets face it the whole Louie Walsh playing mr bad guy was a set up, just to get the audience going but still gotta love it!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-09-2005, 08:18 PM
so lets hear it after three

WE LOVE THE X FACTOR
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 09:39 AM
HHhhmm! Not really a fan of this prog............but have not really watched from this early on in the proceedings................very good last night, some bits were cringe making..............the duo that didn't get through then the girl retried alone and got through............the spanish lady that had Sharon and Louis laughing/crying was so funny................the Irish Sister group were good and there was a guy that was there with his wife and daughter looked like a surfer, can't rememeber his name, he was good too.................
So what happens now to those that got through, what is Boot Camp?
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Sweep
HHhhmm! Not really a fan of this prog............but have not really watched from this early on in the proceedings................very good last night, some bits were cringe making..............the duo that didn't get through then the girl retried alone and got through............the spanish lady that had Sharon and Louis laughing/crying was so funny................the Irish Sister group were good and there was a guy that was there with his wife and daughter looked like a surfer, can't rememeber his name, he was good too.................
So what happens now to those that got through, what is Boot Camp?
Wot happens Sheena is then next round is boot camp and each judge is asigned a category 1 had groups, 1 has 16-25'sa and 1 has over 25's, from there they begin to narrow them down, and down etc to get to the live showdowns
Best wishes
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >