Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2016, 10:18 PM
TW
Fords were well known to be too light on the back end. My first mini was a mini van in grey new(all I could afford). What a little beauty it was ,when I sold it there was about 75,000 miles on the clock on same engine the little 848 cc one and still going strong. went up to Scotland in it twice and used the back to sleep in. good old days when younger
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2016, 11:32 PM
Evening All.
hospital treatment went well - will have the results later in the week.
Next trip is on thursday to have a chat with my surgeon - seems like it's nothing but days out for me at the moment! lol !
Thanks to everyone for the queries as to my health and best wishes enclosed therewith.
Do hope that Griff gets to feel a bit better soon, even someone blessed with her stoicism must be getting fed up with it all.
It would make a n ice change if journeys started to become more trouble free, it seems for nearly everyone at the moment.
Good luck with the job interview scenario and if successful the search for lodgings (which is surely both expensive and difficult down there!).
Brenda - I just love your daughter's Tervurens. Although I'm far too old to start up a new breeding programme I feel sure that using a Terv stud over an ex-racing greyhound bitch would produce absolutely stunning lurchers. Possessing strength, speed and brains along with beauty! Well, enough of my witteringts - Goodnight everybody and see you all tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2016, 12:23 AM
Glad to hear the tests went well, now a visit to the surgeon in the same week, your social whirl is non stop LG
Gone warm tonight and we're going sub tropical in the next few days apparently! Saves on coal and leccie for the heat lamps.
Nite all
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2016, 12:28 AM
Gordon Mac
The first signs of madness is having hairs grow on the palm of your hand.

The second sign is looking for them
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4