register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Very well done the both of you. Look forward to seeing her with all her rosettes
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Thankyou TW. Can't stop smiling!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2014, 02:44 PM
That's wonderful FL. It is thundering away here and coming down in torrents, Glad I cut the grass this morning. Steve wants to seed odd bits but no chance now. Amber's waiting for her 4 o'clock walk, no way at the moment. it is so dark out there too. I think the thunder is starting to roll away. We were going to have a Barbie so think it will be under the grill job. Oh another thunderbolt better be careful on here.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Thank you Moyra
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Myra - the bill is from Pelephone, and I do not just "glance" at bills I read them, and bank/credit card statements with a magnifying glass and a fine tooth comb. The amount charged to my old, dead, destroyed, notified to Pelephone years ago is for that old number which has not existed for years.

And the amount charged for SMS calls which I have never made is for my current cellphone number. Not for my old cellphone number as that was just a basic cellphone unable to receive or sent text messages.

I cannot contact Pelephone unless I am prepared to wait on the phone for hours and then get "timed out" and have to call them again. And again. And again.

IF, if if if - I could get to the local [ie nearest shopping centre] Pelephone store, I could get it sorted, but as I said, it would cost me far more in taxi fares - and at the moment I will not go off the Moshav, let alone in a taxi in open country.

Stay home and safe Malka; this really is not worth any hassle. Return the bill by post with a note.

Stay safe!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Phew still muggy here despite a downpour early. Miss P is now safely with her new momma & was so busy greeting her new neighbours that she never noticed I had driven off !! Which is how it should be of course XX
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-07-2014, 03:44 PM
June - cannot just ignore bill as it is paid automaticlly by direct debit from my credit card. The "bill" is just to let me know how much they have taken and for what.

Myra - the old number was under my ID number which cannot be changed [my ID number I mean]. So yes, the old number in not only inactive but well and truly dead and cannot be re-activated.

And yes, even though the bill is in Ivrit, the letters SMS are SMS on the bill. SMS as in the English letters SMS.

Not possible to contact Pelephone online as I do not understand the multritude of questions in Ivrit.

I cannot cancel the payment without it also cancelling my current cellphone number, and as I am, at the moment, unable to go to the nearest Pelephone store, I have no choice but to permit my Bank to take the money out of my account.

Rose - the bill will be automatically have been paid by my Visa card which will then be charged to my Bank account. And I cannot return the bill as we do not have a post office here and in any case I have no idea where to return the bill even if I did know where to send it.

Life, at the moment here, is sheer bdooly hell, but I must not say why because it offends some people, for which I apologise even though none of it is my fault.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Ah Joedee but you still wish they would say Goodbye so glad she has a lovely new home.

Well the storm is subsiding but not enough to take Amber out it is still pouring down. Have put the kebabs etc in the oven so we shall have a funny BBQ al a oven. Baked potatoes done and Salad just the kebabs and ribs etc to finish in the oven. Still a lot of rolling thunder. Wonder how long it will be before I can take Amber up the green
!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Malka, am so sorry you are finding things so difficult at the moment but fully understand why. Could you write to your current providers and explain the situation or is that too difficult too?
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Miss P with her new Mum

& Her Auntie

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >