Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Zantababy
Wracking my brains can't think of anything I did naughty. Unless I have blocked them out of my mind.

Exactly the same, I'm thinking but I cant remember anything
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

04-05-2006, 07:22 PM
oooo.lol

i stabbed by brother with a pair of scissors under the arm after he was really mena to me, was about 11.lol

er i liked giving my nana ns her firends electric shocks, she used to have a cooker that wasnt grounded and so i would touch the sink and then whoever was cooking.lol

er i remember hitting my friends brohter i nthe ehad with a very poweful pea shooter.lol

i broke a window in a friends greenhouse.

lol

theres laods of stuff but tbh i can barely remember most of my childhood, i know i aint old but i really cant.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Oh sounds like you might have some interesting stories for us then Steven Well we will have the pre-teen first and the after-teen after
ok........

Set alight to rug in lounge when i was really little.

Set fire alarm off at infants school cause i didnt like my teacher-i didnt get caught and still had to do her lesson.

Found a razz mag which belonged to my dad and brought it into dining room where mum was chatting with relatives-bet that took some explaining cause i was under 7...

Putting frogs spawn in kids lunch boxes at infants school.

Switching on a little battery motor which you used to get with Mechano toys next to someones head so it tangled in their hair-which had to be cut out.

Pinning people down and pushing half a squash ball on their forehead.Once removed-this creates a deep purple bruise rather like a love bite,but just circular and lasts for ages!

Stealing 2 security cameras for a dare.

Bunking off school to the extent that they thought i was ill when i turned up.Truant teacher visited my house,but back then we only had him (called Mr Smith) for a school with 1,500 pupils so bunking off was easy!

Going skinny dipping in lake (there were a few of us-mixed sexes by the way!)

Lobbing eggs at passing double decker buses taking kids to secondary school (we were in junior school at time)

Making mini bombs (easy if you know the right ingredients!) and blowing things up.Stopped though when we made a big one and it blew a 3ft wide x 2ft deep crater in field showering us in earth (scary).

And i'll leave it at that!
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-05-2006, 07:23 PM
when i was about 6ish i used to get up at first light walk out side straight up the mountain and not come back down until it started to get dark or my mam found me, and when she did my feet never touched the ground all the way back down. even now when she says jump i say how high. and mam is 70 now.

if the kids did that these days we'd have rozzers all over the place
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Well when I was about 9 I think, Fred demanded that I cook him some breakfast and he got hold of me by the scruff of my neck. I didn't like that, so as he walked away I picked up the big carving knife and threw it at him Luckily it missed and stuck in the door, and I ran and hid in the toilet all day until my Mum came home!! Terrible child I don't think I liked him in those days!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
57 p omg how long ago was that
'scuse me? My dinner money was a shilling (5p) a day - Mum used to give me five shillings on Monday and with that I used to buy 5 Park Drive and a penny book of matches, and still have enough for some chips. I used to starve Tuesday to Friday........
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2006, 08:11 PM
Well there is a few my mum and dad lived with my nan when they first married and so all my troubles started there, my mum always reminds me how I ripped the arm of my dads record player and the needle to it I also managed to lock my mum and nan out of the house so the next door neighbour had to smash the window they were painting me a nursery when they finally bought thier own house in bright pink and my father left the lid of the paint tin whilst making himself a cup of tea, I decided to get the paint all over my hands, face, hair and carpet and to make matters worst it was gloss I was so naughty that when we visited my uncle he used to tie me to the fence so I couldn't get up to any trouble, bad life really
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2006, 08:26 PM
I dont actually remember doing it but have been told on numerous occassions by my Mother... back in the early 60's they had a vinyl sided sofa which I drew all over with a wax crayon. The funny thing is she has a photo of me doing it!!!!!!!! Maybe it was a ploy of hers to get a new sofa.
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2006, 08:41 PM
This is a really good thread had me laughing at all your antics. I can remember nothing I was and still am an angel!!!

Well maybe one or two things, like apple stealing and loganberry stealing (well it was a big house and they were rich!) Running through a pub as a dare, (kides not allowed in pubs then) putting something unpleasant into Sundays rice pudding, keep going these are great.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2006, 09:03 AM
Oh my God Trixy I can't believe your Uncle tied you to the fence. I must remember that one when my friends bring their obnoxious kids around! Priceless! Steve you were a juvenille delinquent! Did you ever get caught? This thread has me in stitches. Keep them coming
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >