View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2016, 06:38 PM
Sounds ideal especially the fish and chips.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Aw noooo Nippy but fish and chips made up for it didn't it
They can't find anything wrong with my car, they say something may have broken that they haven't found, I said how will I find out...the hard way...and he said...YEP
I did ask them to put anti freeze in as well, when I asked how much he said nothing, don't worry about it. How nice is that.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2016, 07:14 PM
Lets hope it's something and nothing then June nice not to charge.

I had a woman knock this morning apologising for sitting outside the house for a long time. She was there when I got back with Dillon and still there ages after. Her car had broken down and the tow truck was going to take an hour.
I did ask where she lived in case she needed a lift but she lives in the village and was happy to walk.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2016, 07:41 PM
That was nice of her to let you know Lynn. I hate people sitting outside the house because I want to go and ask them WHY
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 09:02 PM
Evening everyone,
Fingers crossed they find nothing on your car & good of them to not charge TW
Lynn, I'm sure that Joel will realise these so called friends are 'not' what he thinks they are. I'm sure between you all he will realise the right way to go. Shame his mother can't be the same, sending hugs nice that the lady explained why she was sat outside your house, it bugs me when someone just sits there
Wow Griff £2.39 for a bar of chocolate
Hope everyone is ok, got a lot going off at the mo, feeling a bit peeved at work, I'm not getting on with my new manager. She's doing my head in. But I'm trying to keep my temper cos I need my job
Lauryn is staying at a friends tonight & Tony gone to bed cos he's up at 4am for work so got a bit of peace
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Mandy...sorry work is sh@t, I treat others as I want to be treated...i think that is more effective than agitating people
Nippy, I now want chips!!!!
TW, hope the car will be o.k
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Mandy its awful when you lose the manager you got on well with and get someone totally different that you have a problem with. Hope you sort it somehow, can you transfer to a different team.
Those people at the back, bug me so much. Every light in the house been on for hours, they don't work, in bed most of the day and up all night. Beats me how they can afford it.
Quiet night tonight, last week or so phones been busy etc and now everythings really quiet and it feels strange.
Think I will go for a soak early and go to bed for a read.
Griff, forgot about the bar of chocolate, I think she would have done without if it were me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 10:29 PM
Lynn, freaks me out people sitting outside my parents...I have a baseball bat that lives in the hall and when they are away it come to bed with me...I mixed with a bad crowd so I am always prepared!!!
Lol TW...to be honest I did think twice but she volunteers at a dog rescue.... So deffo worth it
Did I tell you my cousin cancelled??? Not surprised to be honest. Also had a bizarre message off a woman...all be it muffled on my parents phone number, from a with held number, apparently, I am not to text Steve, call Steve, talk to Steve or look at Steve or call round..o.k then, maybe I should hear this from the man himself!! I think I know who it is.....gosh, people can e suchg b#tches
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Oh really, how come they didn't have the courage to give a name and number.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2016, 03:41 AM
Yeah TW...very brave aren't they!!! I don't really care to be honest lol. I am blooming annoyed that it isn't my phone number but my parents, and I am so careful who I give that to...although we are in the phonebook. mind you..not heard from him so maybe it's right...ahhh well not all that fussed lol
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4