View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Well I hadn't swum for a few years, and then one of my friends took me down to the Aquarina a few months ago, coz she does 15 lengths twice a week with her slimming programme. Well! I tried to do like her and I did my fifteen lengths (stopping for breath quite a few times I can tell you!), but when I went to get OUT of the water I found I couldn't walk!!! She had to lead me to the changing rooms! I won't do that again They were doing arobic exercises in the small pool and that I would love to do, and you lose loads of weight in the water, coz you have to work harder of course. I always wanted to do that synchronised swimming too when I was younger, but couldn't think about doing it now I wish we still had the open air Lido in Worthing, coz I used to live in that place all summer long as a kid, I much prefer open air pools for some reason.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2006, 09:17 PM
went swimming last week, was lovely, but very busy, cant swim too far so just paddled about for a while, also sat in the jacuzzi for a while,
when i had a frozen sholder last year i had bad probs swimming and ended up swimming nearly in circles
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2006, 09:28 PM
i go swimming every week with my son hes learning to swim so i go in with him
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4