View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2011, 06:03 PM
oh the poor thing, i hope hes feeling better soon. you must be going out your mind
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by katygeorge View Post
oh the poor thing, i hope hes feeling better soon. you must be going out your mind
Yep, I do feel rotten for him Just hoping this will clear up, then back to the other AB's and a food change and hopefully he will be fine. There is just something 'not right' here though and I am more worried about that.

Also, there is no coughing yet his chest is noisy and his breaths are too short. The pee thing is a worry too. How on earth can he pee the amount he is etc If he is not drinking more and his diet has not changed, where is it coming from
The vet is not sure about the pee'ing so wants to know first of all if this stops while he is on the Clavaseptin, then if it will start again when those finish and he is on the Trimacare again. Right now they don't think its likely to be caused by the Trimacare but this should hopefully rule it out.

I think the vet knows 'somethings up' if you know what I mean, as there seemed to be a big emphasis on changing tablets from today and him going back before the week is up to be sure its not turning into something more serious. Also emphasised that if there is anything that gets worse or I am worried about not to hesitate to phone in and have him seen.

Still you worry dont you...
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4