Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-02-2016, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Don't ache as much today either so looks like I may live! lol !
I organised a collection to send you a 'Get well' pressie but I suppose I'll have to return the money now
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2016, 10:08 PM
Distateful though it sounds - two really great accelerants for composting are chicken muck (please excuse the colloquial word muck - but it's taken the Mem 15 years to stop me calling it sh**) and human urine. Both of these splendid natural additives will cut the time it takes by about half.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2016, 10:18 PM
I knew about the chicken muck. My ash is wood mixed with smokeless fuel, called Wildfire. First time I've bought it, usually stay with Homefire, but thought I'd give this a try as it was on offer last summer, and I am very pleased with it, burns hot and very little ash. Has lasted a long time, although having said that I didn't really have the fire going until almost December as it was so warm, even then I just used logs for a few weeks.
Pleased to see you up and about again LG, hope the voice re-appears, otherwise how will you let me people know you are displeased
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-02-2016, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Distateful though it sounds - two really great accelerants for composting are chicken muck (please excuse the colloquial word muck - but it's taken the Mem 15 years to stop me calling it sh**) and human urine. Both of these splendid natural additives will cut the time it takes by about half.
Yes absolutely correct, unfortunately we have never had chickens and I'm always worried about the neighbours seeing me wee on the heap and phoning the Police
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 10:25 PM
Harvey, thrilled to bits to hear Casey is home, I think your wallet needs to be put somewhere safe and dark and given time to recover.
Lol LG, what's a bit of Sh@t between friends lol. Pleased to hear you aren't as sore today. Have you tried a furminator on the dogs?? I have one for the dogs and one for the cat...very good
TW...I bet the birds would love your girls fur to line their nests
Dex is probably high as a kite on pain relief lol...nice to see him being norty though. Been an expensive couple of weeks, spent about 550 on him and I lose £240 plus 20% of any claim I submit....won't be getting a lot back but he is worth every single penny
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-02-2016, 10:53 PM
Hi Griff, I agree, they are worth the earth and more for their loyalty and companionship.

Enjoy your evening, I'm off to bed as I have done a tad more 'running around' today than I normally do, how I wish I had the stamina of 20 years ago

Be good, see you tomrrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Night Harvey, hope Casey has a restful night
I too wish I had the stamina of 20 years ago...I just seem permanently tired
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4