Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2009, 01:19 PM
So sorry to hear about Tango.
Tala had vomiting and blood in her diarrhoea not long ago. The vet said the blood looks much worse than it actually is and is just a sign that the lower intestine is inflamed. Vomiting is a sign that the upper digestive tract is affected. It turned out to be both camplyobactor and EPI, both of which can be treated.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by talassie View Post
So sorry to hear about Tango.
Tala had vomiting and blood in her diarrhoea not long ago. The vet said the blood looks much worse than it actually is and is just a sign that the lower intestine is inflamed. Vomiting is a sign that the upper digestive tract is affected. It turned out to be both camplyobactor and EPI, both of which can be treated.
there is less to worry about if the blood is bright red(serious as in piles)but there is more cause for concern if it is dark red or black(as in internal bleeding)
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Oh No! Poor Tango and Poor you {{{Hugs}}}

Hope it's nothing serious, bless her....

Parvo has the most awful smell to it, and once you've smelt it, you never ever forget it!

Keep us updated x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Awww...bless her. Hope you get some good news Ailsa. xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2009, 01:42 PM
So sorry to read this, especially as she was doing so well after her spey. I have everything crossed that she makes a full and speedy recovery.

I've not long been off the phone to Claire (settagirls) mum, they are having similar problems with Remy and they are really concerned that she is not picking up at all, they can't get her to eat or drink and she is wobbly on her legs...I came off the phone feeling absolutely helpless but I hope it is just a nasty bug and nothing more sinister, we are all fearing the worse for the old girl. She is back at the vets tomorrow if no improvement. Claire and her family are doing everything in their power to make sure she gets the right treatment, bless her.

I do know of several dogs in all different areas of the country that are experiencing similar symptoms and pray that is nothing more than one of those horrid things that goes around from time to time.

Big hugs to you all xxx
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Poor Tango Hope you get some good news soon.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2009, 02:14 PM
I am so sorry reading this. I hope Tango is on the mend.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Hi Ailsa sorry Tango is poorly , she could have just picked up a bad tummy bug, I hope she is better soon . Chloe is just getting over a bad tummy bug, I am sick of scrutinising vomit and poo .
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2009, 02:24 PM
I hope Tango is ok.

From your OP it sounds just like when Bryan had colitis last time (a few months ago now). Obviously I don't have a clue what is wrong with Tango, but I hope she's feeling better soon.

It's surprising how quick they pick up once they get some fluids etc. xxx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2009, 02:35 PM
This is awful, poor you!! Poor Tango girl I do hope you're OK and that it's nothing serious!

Hugs from me and licks from Woody xx
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »