View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 05:48 PM
the deodorizing/ grooming spray from wilkinsons is very good .. i used it for ages .only 2.99 for quite a large spray bottle too
wilburdog1
New Member!
Male 

28-05-2009, 12:27 AM
hi
wilkinsons sell everything for doggy smells and there cheap
Windhound
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-05-2009, 12:12 AM
When I "Finish" a dog that I have groomed I spray it with Johnsons "Velvet Coat" which some people say smells just like baby powder. It is a pleasant light smell and the dogs don't seem to mind itprobably because when I spray them they know that we are nearly finished! I find it is one of the more pleasant sprays.
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-05-2009, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by ooee View Post
Another question about Archie...

I've been taking advice and haven't been bathing him so frequently, but I was just wondering if there's anything I can use apart from chalk to keep him fresh between baths? He's getting a slight 'doggy' odour, nothing terrible or anything but is tere anything I can do to keep him smelling fresh without bathing him?

Sorry, but I haven't read the posts...

Doggy odour, I suppose is different to Human odour.. I sometimes wonder, how our animals cope with that!

I love animals and love the smell of them..
Paula_and_Mungo
New Member!
Female 

02-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by ooee View Post
Another question about Archie...

I've been taking advice and haven't been bathing him so frequently, but I was just wondering if there's anything I can use apart from chalk to keep him fresh between baths? He's getting a slight 'doggy' odour, nothing terrible or anything but is tere anything I can do to keep him smelling fresh without bathing him?

Have you tried Byofresh wipes? They're brilliant Mungo (bless him ) is a big lab and is a pain to wash, so I just wipe him over when he gets a bit whiffy. Give them a try.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4