register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2008, 05:30 PM
We all can guess the outcome, you will move and guess where the wheelchair will be delivered to (the day after you move, or even possibly the afternoon as the moving van disappears down the road) your old address
It is pathetic that no one can get their digit from their orifices any more.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 05:48 PM
thats what i said to the other half last night, at least i have a freind moving in to the old house so if it does he said he will sign and phone me, he is good like that. So pleased its someone i know at least...
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Quite unbelievable what you're going through to get yourself mobile here Sadly, it's the way of the world nowadays, as Snorri has already commented! I just hope you GET the right one and you get it soon! Grrrr, somebody in dire need like this too!!!! Good luck Sam, keep us posted.xxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 07:58 PM
thanks helena i will do it is really getting to me know as well. xx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 03:37 PM
well i got throught to them today yippy, yes they got the paperwork and i just have to wait for the call, i have given them the new address the lady i spoke to said i should get it by next week and collect the other one as well so fingers crossed i will be out and about next week ..... xxxxxx
bunnygirl8
New Member!
Female 

29-08-2008, 10:33 AM
hi guys its sam i got my wheelchair the correct one and am hoping to start getting out more now and walk carlsberg. will take pics and put up when i get back online with my ADDy.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4