View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2016, 06:26 PM
I have forgotten to mention the two new born lambs we saw yesterday while out on our walk. Twins.
They were trying to get to their feet to suckle. Never been lucky enough to see that before couple of minutes earlier we would of seen them born.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2016, 06:27 PM
That is so lovely that first moment when they come into the world, lucky you Lynn
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2016, 07:50 PM
TW, write how you feel into a letter, let all your anger out and then burn it...won't make things much better but will let you get it off your chest. Must be awful to have been treated like that by somebody you love, most i have had is being lied to my whole life and a bit of money took off me, i am sure karma will come and sort all the horrid people out (well i can live in hope!)
Lynn, congrats to your son. My neighbour is off lambing at the moment, the farmer is being a real sh*t to her at the moment, her mum claims it is her colour that is the problem...everytime there is a problem it is her colour, yes there is racism but i don't believe for one second that every problem in her life is down to skin colour
Sue, how nice to have a lovely lunch out and you are all organised for tomorrows meal too...well done you
walked the 2 dogs, was out very late on for me, they were good girls for me
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Thank you Griff, I am thinking of the smoke thing, I am a great believer in 'strange things'
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2016, 08:19 PM
pretty reasonable here...i paid £5 from my local place!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAGE-SMUDG...oAAOxyzxJR6XdZ
not used the seller myself but will be saving them
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Thank you Griff
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2016, 08:24 PM
I am waiting for LG to want to burn me at the stake as a witch Lol. As long as it makes people feel better i see no harm in it...as i say, it does proper stink, was hilarious when i did mine as my neighbour did her house at the same time and we were both in the back garden coughing like mad Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2016, 08:35 PM
I'll work towards the door, finish and run out shutting the door behind me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Good plan TW...it does get rather Smokey, might do our place again. My dad thinks I am a complete fruit loop with the stuff I do lol...he may well be right!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Good evening everyone - burnt at the stake Griff - not a chance. Witches are OK in my book as are herbalists, hippies and the like, even good life, goat cheese making yoghourt weavers have their place. I've no problem with any of them. The only one that I find truly senseless is that blerdy homeopathy, drives me up the wall. Quite simply - the con artists that promote it should be jailed. Anything that recovers after a dose of that muck is just a case of good luck! lol !
See - I really am back off holiday and fighting fit! LOL !
The Mem likes to drift about with a bit of smouldering sage when the mood takes her. Don't actually know what it does but it smells nice!
Seems everyone has had a reasonable day - all things being equal.
Teazle looks lovely - very nice sort altogether, wouldn't mind her tagging along with my lot when in pursuit of vermin - think she'd love it!
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >