Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Hi
Poor Bev just right you put your feet up and get well(( hugs))
Took Hubby to order my bricks for the corner plot in the garden.Have put the delivery date back a bit,cause we have the wedding next weekend and I hate stopping and starting something rather get a good week at it can't wait to get going on it though
Then we went to B&Q..HELENA that rattan set looks like c*rap there
Was a gorgeous one though...£600 odd...I can dream on
Next stop was a delicious lunch( American diner kinda place) totally yummy Bought some plants in the garden center so am off out to pot them...sun is shining,bit blowy but its fab
No phone call or text from youngest I think the leaders take their phones off them..hopefully she'll get to text later or either me or her dad or both will be driving down there
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 02:50 PM
When I saw the doctor yesterday she signed me off for all of next week. I am seriously considering taking the whole week off as i am wondering if I have just got myself totally exhausted and run down as I havn't had any time off in a year and in that time I have packed up and moved house on my own.
I have some birthday money that I was keeping so I could take a week off work in the summer and go to Devon with Charly and Ash but now I am thinking it may be better used now.

Charly has just put up some pics of her and Harleys walk today by their house in Surrey, so I thought I would share them with you. You can see he is such a water baby.

Drying off at home in the sun

All dry and fluffy and back indoors

Pat I am very jealous of your sick bay. I think I could actually enjoy feeling ill there. Hope you feel better soon.

Lorraine enjoy your nanny nap sounds like you need it.

Lynn thats a real bargain, don't blame you for grabbing it quick.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Bev
Great news. At last! You won't be able to help your mum or anyone else if you end up being hospitalised.

Lynn
Great bargain. I know the sort you mean and I still say they are the most comfy outside chairs! The old green armchair sort.

Better than the cappuccino I had a while back. Black coffee with squirt cream on top? Had to put cold water in it before I could drink any!

Lore
Let's have a look at yer DRAGON then!

I'm feeling sort of OK here. Too late in life to worry about me becoming resistant to ABs Nippy! I just get stronger and stronger ones each time! They do some here where you only need ONE pill - a big one off blast!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2014, 02:53 PM
No news is good news Eileen,they'll be keeping them too busy for phones and texts. She'd only be in touch if something bad had happened or she was bored, trust me on this one.
Nice day here today, sun is out, bit of a strong breeze.
Got both sets of girlies out on the river, and I can feel I have caught the sun on my face. They're sunbathing now having had a bone each, I've cleaned out, put fresh bedding down and am having an hour to myself before the meals start again
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Bev!
Only just spotted the piccies. He is absolutely stunning isn't he! Oh that last photo of Harley? He was born to be in front of a camera! Model dog! he should get together with Zena she's a right poser too! And I'm DEAD JEALOUS coz I can barely get the ginger menace to LOOK MY WAY when I want photos of her!

And yes no better thing to spend what money you have saved on than making sure you are fit and healthy as can be.

You WILL keep getting sick again and again if you don't give yourself time to recuperate properly.

Run down they used to call it. I call it burning the candle at both ends. My Jen always gets ill when she's been 'doing too much'. Always.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 02:59 PM
You are absolutely right TW,I will settle myself with that Wee monkey is likely having a ball
Great to hear you got some sun today Think maybe we should pop over to MRS P,see if she's ok since she's poorlie Might be best if one or two lay out on that patio with her in case she falls or needs her drink topped up Its the decent thing to do,don't you think?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Yeah, need to be on hand for her every wish, just in case she falls off the sunlounger for instance.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Yeah, need to be on hand for her every wish, just in case she falls off the sunlounger for instance.
Or can't get to her Whiskey!! Heaven forbide
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Just seen the piccies Bev.
Like Pat says he is a real poser just like Zena. its nice when they are water babies as it is great exercise and you don't have to do much except throw the ball lol
The time off in Cornwall sounds good though, but you do need time off now as well, so bit of a conundrum really. I always thought it was a legal obligation to have so much paid leave per year, can't believe you don't get any.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Gosh that would be SO Serious
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »