Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2007, 06:38 AM
Love and (((Hugs))) to you all.
Run free sweet Cassie.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 06:41 AM
Helena, so many hugs coming your way. You have been so brave throughout this and you have put her needs first. Well done mate, that is such a hard thing to do.
I am here for you as well all are.
Run free Cassie, special girl. xxxxxxxxxxx
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-07-2007, 06:47 AM
I can only echo what everybody else has said this morning and throughout this thread. You've been so brave and have gone about all this in the right way.

I just hope when the time comes around again for me and mine (and it will for all of us) I can be as strong as you.

Well done.

Run Free
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 06:53 AM
I'm so sorry Helena, your heart must feel like it's breaking, a feeling i'm certain many of us have shared in the past. Cassie is free from pain now, and you have been so brave and thought of your fiend and put her first right till the end. Take care and sleep well little Cassiexx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 06:56 AM
Oh Helena, somehow I missed this tread yesterday, I'm so so sorry, I'll be thinking of you, be strong for Cassie, sending big ((((HUGS))))
Christine
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:04 AM
run free cassie darling,you were brave till the end,no more pain

may god hold you in his hand,till you meet your mommy agaiin xx zb
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Oh Helena. Such a sad day, but you knew the time was right.

Cassie couldn't have had a better owner and I'm sure she will be watcing over you from the Bridge.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:29 AM
Helena, no words can ease your pain at the moment but I do know that the loving thoughts from those who care are a tremendous help at this time of grief. You had time to say goodbye to Cassie and you used that time well - that will help to ease your suffering too.
The way you describe how Cassie's grave will be is almost what Oscar's is like. I got some Japanese pebbles to go over his grave and they turn a deeper turquoise in the rain. It is very comforting to go out there and just 'be' in that special place where his body lies. I am sure you will find it equally comforting to visit Cassie in time.
Allow yourself time for this - and to grieve,Helena. If tears come, let them flow - they have a healing power of their own. By far though, the thing that helped me most, is the love and support from our friends on this forum. They really care - and that makes a difference. We are all here for you Helena!
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:30 AM
Helena, I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to her. At least you know she is now free from pain.

Run Free at the bridge Cassie

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:32 AM
Thankyou again for your words of complete support. I will never forget how supportive you have all been for me, never.

Just been up on the green with Georgie and the very first thing he did when he shot out the back door, was to go over to her lying there all wrapped up as if to say "c'mon we're going out!" I think it's sinking in now coz he's gone very quiet, so I'm consoling him as he is me, poor Georgie, this will hit him hard, he loved her very much too, she was such a sweetheart.

My house is too quiet now
Page 34 of 49 « First < 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 > Last »