View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Just read this, what a nightmare! I wish you all the best in court! Give her heck! Praying for your situation!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 07:17 PM
hows it going???? often think of you. the legal dept is so slow.i know that from experience.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I have had to put the legal action on hold for a while, so that we can try mediation, but I don't hold out a lot of hope. I think that Mrs.S is enjoying herself too much at creating hell for me. I am supposed to have lunch with her on Thursday - this has been arranged by my advocate from the Murray Foundation, who has been of more help in the last 2 weeks than the Social Work Department has in 10 months. I have also been told that the necessary legal action will cost me up to £15,000!

Snorri
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
At the mediation meeting, she just sat there, looking sullen and surly, and churned out lies, much as I had expected. It looks as though court is the only remaining option. Expensive, but money well spent if it teaches her not to **** me about.

Snorri
Had a phone convo with my sister - apparently, Mrs.S has been bending her ear, pointing out all my "faults" - one of which is, apparently, using the computer "all the time". It tempts me to ask what the difference is between that and the continual watching of game shows on TV? And you should hear the stream of abuse I get if I look like I'm going to touch the TV remote!

I used to listen to a lot of classical music, but that has been gone for about 2 years, because it interferes with her TV addiction. I'm not allowed to use headphones, because they prevent me from hearing her comments on whichever game show she's revelling in.

Snorri
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 10:01 PM
oh dear im sorry that nothing has been sorted out 1 way or another. enjoy the dinner. be a perfect gent. and let her show her true colors. pity u havnt got any recording devices. my hubby has a *spy pen* it just sits in his pocket recording all thats said.
best of luck fella x
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Oh well, she postponed it, didn't she - something "more important" cropped up, apparently. Nice to see that I'm still in my usual position - bottom of the pile!

Snorri
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Oh dear Snorri will it ever end?
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Oh dear Snorri will it ever end?
Oh yes, it will, when the Council start asking for the money she doesn't have! It doesn't really matter what she wants, I have her stitched up good and proper - she just doesn't know about it, and I ain't gonna tell her until it all crashes down round her ears!

Snorri
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Snorri, it sounds like you have things under control and I hope this all ends for you soon.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Oh yes, it will, when the Council start asking for the money she doesn't have! It doesn't really matter what she wants, I have her stitched up good and proper - she just doesn't know about it, and I ain't gonna tell her until it all crashes down round her ears!

Snorri
the saying *fly on wall* spring to mind.
good luck fella xx
Page 34 of 37 « First < 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 >