Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
*SJ*
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-01-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by tinkladyv View Post
I have just read this whole thread and am so sadddened to yet again see this pack mentality of ganging up on people. I dont paticually agree with Gnashers point of view, but it appears that Gnasher is accused of ramming her opinions down ewveryones throats and yet everyone else seems to be doing the same, but just because they all agree with each other they are merely objecting.
Please please please can we stop the nastiness that seems to keep rearing its ugly head!
I've just re read the thread and I don't agree that anyone is ganging up on anyone. Gnasher chose to say what she did and in the way that she said it. It's not really suprising other posters on here objected to being called names and not putting up with Gnashers initial nastiness and bullying tactics which were totally out of order. There are far better ways of expressing your opinion than resorting to what Gnasher originally posted.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 09:23 AM
I have just read this whole thread and am so sadddened to yet again see this pack mentality of ganging up on people. I dont paticually agree with Gnashers point of view, but it appears that Gnasher is accused of ramming her opinions down ewveryones throats and yet everyone else seems to be doing the same, but just because they all agree with each other they are merely objecting.
Please please please can we stop the nastiness that seems to keep rearing its ugly head!
Read back on Gnashers previous `projects`. The electric shock collar one is a good example. I think you`ll find some of us are speaking from prior knowledge, not reacting to the odd thoughtless and ill-judged remark.
You may find that these threads , in the end, always come down to debates like this about Gnasher.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Pack mentality I am not ganging up on anyone. I dont agree with Gnashers point of view but her point of view is not just what she thinks of China it is what she thinks of others and decided it was her duty to inform anyone who did not watch this as weak, spineless and not an animal lover (her words throughout this thread) and rammed that down my throat, I defended myself as she patronised and put herself in higher regard as to those who did not watch it including me. She is wrong for that she is no better than the next person and it is not her place to judge others and belittle them
You dont find this comment as some thing more than an opinion?
"that it is not good enough to weep and wail and ring our hands and say "oh dear, how awful, those nasty nasty Chinese skinning dogs and other animals alive for their fur, but I cannot POSSIBLY watch the video, because poor delicate little me might get all upset and suffer sleepless nights, and that would never do".
I continue to believe that she is close minded and callous and dont believe I need to cower to her insulting me and others.
And of Gnashers rantings some may have more history with her rantings and find it harder to swallow as they have seen her in other threads and now see her contradicting herself
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Im not interested in what Gnasher has done or said before, i just read this thread and felt that what ever she said, she could not be right, it gave the impression to me as people were out to get gnasher whatever she said. i just thinkGnasher is entitled to her opinion whether we like it or not as is everyone, but there is no need to drag up everything about Gnasher.
I just dont see why we cant express our opinions without being personal and plain nasty in some instances.
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
but thats the point, no one has really rammed their opinions down gnashers throat, unless you include our opinion on how she shouldnt be doing that. we are just annoyed at being called such things as 'spineless' coz we wont watch something that we dont want to. and i think we are within our right to be angry. it isnt our fault that she annoyed so many people with it.

the OT threads are a complete other story...

i dont like the nastiness either, but i also wont be dictated to on what i should do. i have been bullied on threads for much much less than what she has done.
Me too and its just horrible, dont see why we have to have any bullying at all on here or anywhere.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Let me tell you something about Gnasher, she like many of us who have opinions that differ from others, can take it and stand up for themselves. I have been "abused" by name calling etc, couldnt give a monkeys, and Im sure Gnasher couldnt either!

What a dreadful life if everyone must agree, and the world must be pink and fluffy!
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Let me tell you something about Gnasher, she like many of us who have opinions that differ from others, can take it and stand up for themselves. I have been "abused" by name calling etc, couldnt give a monkeys, and Im sure Gnasher couldnt either!

What a dreadful life if everyone must agree, and the world must be pink and fluffy!
I never said we have to agree, as i dont with Gnasher, just dont see why expressing your opinion needs to be personal or nasty.
Whilst you might not mind being bullied i do and hate to see it.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 01:47 PM
I never said we have to agree, as i dont with Gnasher, just dont see why expressing your opinion needs to be personal or nasty.
Whilst you might not mind being bullied i do and hate to see it.
Then click "ignore" on your CP and you wont have to read anything from posters you dont wish too.
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Then click "ignore" on your CP and you wont have to read anything from posters you dont wish too.
I dont wish to ignore people.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 02:10 PM
I dont wish to ignore people.
Well there ya go, you can please some of the people some of the time but............................................... ............
Closed Thread
Page 31 of 34 « First < 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 >