Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by ESS Owner View Post
All i can say is you should thing about what you write before you post anything on the internet .. I was very upset about what i read on friday and really think you should make things slightly less personal .. I was there for fun, did not do anything wrong and find me being made out to be someone who ruins shows for people .. I dont think so .. I can assure you it does not make nice reading .. You are lucky i do not let people like yourself put me off fun charity shows but you would do a lot of people .. Think before you get personal about beloved pets please ..
Why were you upset? If I were you I would be embarrassed. Can you not accept that you shouldn't have been in class, even though the organisers said it was ok? Why can't you admit it? All I said about your dog was that it had a docked tail and that was to support my argument about the fact that your dog (a lovely dog, might I add) is a pedigree and should not have been in a competition specifically for crossbreeds. That was all. I have nothing against your dog, in fact, I quite liked it!

I thought long and hard about what I was going to write to the organisers, and I feel I explained my points clearly.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=Westie_N;1460193]Please don't tell me to stop posting. I have the right to change my mind.

As i've said, I will fight this all the way as I know I'm in the right and I have not turned this in to a slanging match.

I am defending what I believe to be right and several points in tonight's first post from ESS Owner was directed at myself.
There are opinions and there are facts. The facts speak volumes.[/
QUOTE]

Of course you have the right to change your mind but a hell of a lot of this discussion seems to be on yoru terms only! I no longer want to talk about it as its going round in circles, close the thread....someone has said something i don't like......let me post again!!

If people are still disagreeing with you it seems obvious that the facts are up for interpretation and this is coloured by peoples personal opinions.

Saying there are facts and opinions may not be a slanging match but it certainly sounds very arrogant.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Of course you have the right to change your mind but a hell of a lot of this discussion seems to be on yoru terms only! I no longer want to talk about it as its going round in circles, close the thread....someone has said something i don't like......let me post again!!

If people are still disagreeing with you it seems obvious that the facts are up for interpretation and this is coloured by peoples personal opinions.

Saying there are facts and opinions may not be a slanging match but it certainly sounds very arrogant.
For your information, Catrin, I asked for it to be closed before ESS Owner posted tonight, and it hasn't been done, therefore, I will defend myself until it is closed.

Arrogant? Have you looked at some other peoples posts on this thread? Ginge's for example? I don't see you calling this user arrogant, even though they obviously are.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
For your information, Catrin, I asked for it to be closed before ESS Owner posted tonight, and it hasn't been done, therefore, I will defend myself until it is closed.

Arrogant? Have you looked at some other peoples posts on this thread? Ginge's for example? I don't see you calling this user arrogant, even though they obviously are.
nah - that was just silly.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 08:58 PM
nah - that was just silly.
It was. I also think the guy was arrogant and personally insulting.
ESS Owner
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Why were you upset? If I were you I would be embarrassed. Can you not accept that you shouldn't have been in class, even though the organisers said it was ok? Why can't you admit it? All I said about your dog was that it had a docked tail and that was to support my argument about the fact that your dog (a lovely dog, might I add) is a pedigree and should not have been in a competition specifically for pedigrees. That was all. I have nothing against your dog, in fact, I quite liked it!

I thought long and hard about what I was going to write to the organisers, and I feel I explained my points clearly.
I can assure you if this was discovered about your dog you would feel exactly the same .. I am hardly going to be embarassed about entering a class with my son in which i asked if we could enter .. I was completely obliviousy this was for crossbreeds or a qualifier to anything .. The only thing i never did was go on the kennel club website and read the rule book .. Do not state that i should feel embaressed about anything .. Im not interested as already mention in showing .. We compete in flyball that is it .. Everything else is for fun and a way or contributing to a charity whilst having the fun .. Please now stop mentioning my son, my dog or myself .. You do not have my permission to use anything stated by myself in any of your letters either .. Now i couldnt care less what you do next just make sure you leave my lot out of it ..
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 09:05 PM
It was. I also think the guy was arrogant and personally insulting.

How about the tone of some other peoples posts on here? Go on, have a look. I'm sure you'll find some that are arrogant.
i've had a look... i have been watching the post. But yours seem far more arrogant really, and far more persistant. I really can't see what you gaining from continuing your campaign.

I find it very odd, and the thing that i find arogant is that you will not accept that your view may be an opinion rather that THE FACTS!

I see that my view is an opinion, and the only people who can decide is the Scrufts organisers can decide whether it is right or not.....but I'm not particularly bothered in being prooved right or wrong.

It's good to have a mix of opinions in the world......and opinions often differ. If you want the thread to end maybe budging a slight inch and agreeing that there are differing opinions on this and apologising to ESS would end it!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by ESS Owner View Post
I can assure you if this was discovered about your dog you would feel exactly the same .. I am hardly going to be embarassed about entering a class with my son in which i asked if we could enter .. I was completely obliviousy this was for crossbreeds or a qualifier to anything .. The only thing i never did was go on the kennel club website and read the rule book .. Do not state that i should feel embaressed about anything .. Im not interested as already mention in showing .. We compete in flyball that is it .. Everything else is for fun and a way or contributing to a charity whilst having the fun .. Please now stop mentioning my son, my dog or myself .. You do not have my permission to use anything stated by myself in any of your letters either .. Now i couldnt care less what you do next just make sure you leave my lot out of it ..
If it was facts, I wouldn't be upset. I would be mightily mortified.

But you know the facts now, and you still won't admit it.

Ah well, it beggars belief.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 09:09 PM
If it was facts, I wouldn't be upset. I would be mightily mortified.

But you know the facts now, and you still won't admit it.

Ah well, it beggars belief.
ESS was upset by finding strangers discussing her son, her and her dog on a public thread.

Those are facts because it is what she feels.

So it could be asked why you don't feel mortified about upsetting a stranger?

That also beggars belief!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 09:10 PM
i've had a look... i have been watching the post. But yours seem far more arrogant really, and far more persistant. I really can't see what you gaining from continuing your campaign.

I find it very odd, and the thing that i find arogant is that you will not accept that your view may be an opinion rather that THE FACTS!

I see that my view is an opinion, and the only people who can decide is the Scrufts organisers can decide whether it is right or not.....but I'm not particularly bothered in being prooved right or wrong.

It's good to have a mix of opinions in the world......and opinions often differ. If you want the thread to end maybe budging a slight inch and agreeing that there are differing opinions on this and apologising to ESS would end it!
Thought you weren't contributing to this thread anymore?

I'm awaiting the results of a report about this heat. I want the organisers to acknowledge their serious errors and misjudgments at this heat.

Excuse me, I have nothing to apologies for. Again, I was stating facts.
Closed Thread
Page 30 of 33 « First < 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 >