View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Well this morning is new, she claims she didn't do anything on boxing nite, and text me a couple of times yesterday, but nothing nasty!

THEN this morning, she's texting constantly.....coz guess what, she's on her way to get a 6 month old puppy, so she's texting me asking me for all the advice under the sun. I'm not impressed, if she doesn't know the answers to the questions she's asking me she shouldn't be having a dog, but at the same time I feel useful, and I don't want to ignore them because its best for the pup that she knows the answers!

ARGH!

Bloody women. xxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Yes it seems Kristy isn't the only ex to enjoy it! If anyone has been on here a while they might remember I left my violent ex to be with a man (yes yes a man) called Richard, anyway before me and Kristy started seeing each other, Rich and I were spending lots of time together, then he ******ed off on a weekend away with a girl I knew he liked and didn't text me at all so I assumed that he'd had enough and when he was horrible to me when he came back I assumed he didn't want to know. So thats why Kristy and I went on our date....anyway, when I got with Kristy he went nuts, was really angry, so I didn't rub it in his face or anything. I had the decency to go and see him and tell him as well....anyway, I found out a few weeks ago via the book of face he's in a relationship with this girl (like 2 days after asking me back) and I just asked him not to rub my face in it, as I'm a bit fragile, but if he's happy I'm happy....anyway on the book of face there are pics of him kissing her etc etc everywhere, I've not said anything, but its like, one rule for all of my exs and one rule for me, I'm not allowed to upset any of them so I try my best not to, but they can do what they like to me!

I'm so tempted to move its unreal...if it wasn't for my family, i'd be gone!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2008, 02:09 PM
ex's are horrible arnt they

lorna - why not move? i live in this area with my mum, her bf - dad n his partner - all within 5 mins of me....

after uni im moving to either scotland or lincolnshire - i dont know anyone there - and im going because i want too.. (im in cheshire - im thinking scottish highlands!!)

family will always be there for you... youwill make new friends - and it will be a fresh start

xx
Skooshbag
Dogsey Junior
Male 

28-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Up until 2004 we used to live in Dumfries, thats where I was getting all that trouble with an ex I mentioned in a previous post. One day we decided enough was enough and moved through to Carlisle, took about a week to organise, that was me, Mandy and our son Jay. Last year we decided to move through to Middlesbrough on a whim (we tend to get itchy feet) and this time there was 4 of us to move. It ment we spent a couple months living with Mandy's mum, but it was worth it in the end. Nothing like a fresh start where no-one knows you.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Yes it seems Kristy isn't the only ex to enjoy it! If anyone has been on here a while they might remember I left my violent ex to be with a man (yes yes a man) called Richard, anyway before me and Kristy started seeing each other, Rich and I were spending lots of time together, then he ******ed off on a weekend away with a girl I knew he liked and didn't text me at all so I assumed that he'd had enough and when he was horrible to me when he came back I assumed he didn't want to know. So thats why Kristy and I went on our date....anyway, when I got with Kristy he went nuts, was really angry, so I didn't rub it in his face or anything. I had the decency to go and see him and tell him as well....anyway, I found out a few weeks ago via the book of face he's in a relationship with this girl (like 2 days after asking me back) and I just asked him not to rub my face in it, as I'm a bit fragile, but if he's happy I'm happy....anyway on the book of face there are pics of him kissing her etc etc everywhere, I've not said anything, but its like, one rule for all of my exs and one rule for me, I'm not allowed to upset any of them so I try my best not to, but they can do what they like to me!

I'm so tempted to move its unreal...if it wasn't for my family, i'd be gone!
Lorna, the thing is on the book of the face people do that. He may not be doing it on purpose, yes if he knows you are a bit fragile then he is a tit for not thinking, but then he is a man and they don't always think full stop. Besides his girlfriend may wonder why he wouldn't post pics of them together.
You need to stop worrying about upsetting others and be you, just you. No one says you can't upset them, again you are trying to be the person they want you to be instead of being you and expressing how you feel even if it is p'd off or whatever. Act like a doormat and people will walk all over you.

...... and I'd invite you to stay here for a bit but I don't think that would be a good idea considering who I live near.

Big hugs hun x
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Some people like to play games,some people like being drama queens, some people like being doormats, some people are strong, some people are weak, there are all sorts of people around, some times we choose our partners and friends wisely some times we don't , but if someone is abusing you in any way its up to you to step off that path and out of their way, there are plenty of paths, and plenty of people to choose, unless you like the path you are on find another one with different people on it, maybe its time to change direction , and maybe you do need to walk the path on your own for a while, and be less ready to let people who will do you harm into your life.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2008, 01:24 AM
Well I think my ex was lying because I just found out via the book of face...that her ex was out on the same night, they went to the same club which isn't exactly huge so they would have seen each other. Great. She's been messaging because she needs something not for any other reason. Cow. And as for Richard, he just sent me a message saying "what do you want me to say" and I just wrote back, "I want to be treated how I treated you"

I'd love to move, but I've just started uni and I'm not quiting, I love my course, I've just got to grin and bear it I think. And Becky, as much as I'd love to, I think I'd break even more if I saw her!!!! xxxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3