View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 07:19 AM
Make sure you get another controller and nunchuck as it is frustrating if they can't play a two player game. Amazon is a goo dplace to buy from as I have found the returns service superb. Try doing a froogle/kelkoo search as this will give cheapest offers etc.Mario Kart would be a great game to get him to go with it.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 07:24 AM
Thanks for that. Whats a nunchuck?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 07:27 AM
It comes with a controller and a nunchuck. You hold one in each hand and they link together. Some games require two handed operation. Some games will play with just the controller. It is worth checking on the back of any games you buy which they need. We have generally found that nunchucks are used less.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 07:57 AM
Ive just had a look on Amazon and they are selling a console for £179 including the sports package, so then do I just order an extra controller & nunchuck?

Is that a good price?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:09 AM
It's a long time sice i bought mine so not sure on the price but you will need another controller and nunchuck.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:13 AM
Luz this is the controller you will need.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...s-21/ref=nosim

You may get it cheaper elsewhere I was just showing you which you will need as there are two sorts. There is only one sort of nunchuck so that is easier. The amazon price looks about standard just looked on kelkoo.
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:32 AM
I am a Wii addict too

I have discovered I am awesome at boxing which is funny as I am so unviolent

Guitar Hero , well it Rocks!

Need to get Wii fit now, Fudgeley can let me know how good it is when you have tested it

I love my Wii
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2008, 09:16 AM
An extra pad and nunchuck is a must, also the classic controler if you want to play the old snes and mega drive games.

Games wise Mario kart is fun, double online. The legend of zelda, mario galaxy and mario and sonic at the olympics. Wii fit is also good fun though I did manage to hurt my leg on

£179 is the price most places for it and wii sports, have a look in places like game, gameplay, shopto for deals, even toys r us are known to to good packages.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 09:40 AM
OOOOH my oh gets scared when i box...he said he can manage 3 rounds (opponents) and is then shattered....

he said i went into a zen like zone and went 7 opponents!!!

He he he he !!! sooo good for stress!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 09:42 AM
I think Im looking forward to it more than my son. You make it sound like great fun. Someone has said GAME are doing an offer with the extra pad etc, so will take a trip out to town and see. Also mario kart keeps getting mentioned as the best.
For me I might give the fit a go
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >