View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 07:39 AM
A real treat for me is to go with a friend to Hythe, which is a really old fashioned town on the coast, it has an old building that's kind off like an indoor market, but not market tipe stuff, affordable antiques that sort of thing, but loads of nooks and crannys to rummage about in, then up to the u-weigh shop, that has everything from coconut mushrooms to soup mix all in big tubs and you just weight up what you want, then depending on the weather, if it;s cold or wet, we get a sandwich and cake and go and park by the sea, if it nice and warm we drive along to Dymchurch and get fish and chips there and go and sit on the beach, then on the way home we go into a lovely farm shop and spend
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 08:06 AM
Not really a treat kind of girl.
I don't think oh, its a fortnight, must have a treat.

If there's something I want and I can afford it I buy it - be it goods or service. And if there's something I want and can't afford it, I'll start saving for it.
kirstya72
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2008, 08:41 AM
My name is Kirsty and I'm a shoe-aholic

I definately prefer the likes of Jimmy Choo, Manohlo and Gina but these days it's more likely to be Asda or Next
There is just something about shoes that makes me a happy girl
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

05-02-2008, 08:50 AM
I started only last week a new years resolution that once a month I will go for a facial.

I don't really treat myself very often - after getting into quite a bit of debt when I was younger and it taking nearly 10 years of hard work to sort out I now have an almost phobic thing about treating myself (spending money).

I've now realised though that I can't just work, work, work and a monthly treat is okay, as long as its budgeted for!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3