Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
He is al lovely old boy DK and he is pulling on my heart strings too. How can people be so thoughtless and cruel as to replace a lovely old man like him with a puppy. Makes me so mad and so very sad.

Having said that I am sure there will be a right home out there for him. Just hope it comes soon. He deserves it. Do keep us posted if you hear anything from the centre.
I called the centre this morning and they have a foster home lined up for him, with someone who takes older boxers ,at present they have no other dogs so fingers crossed he goes there , and maybe he will stay forever xxdk
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-10-2007, 04:03 PM
So glad the old man has found a home, lets hope he gets a forever one soon.

What sort of people throw out an oldie to make way for a puppy, well I guess we know

As for the rescue centre, surely they should have informed you of all his likes and dislikes before you got to the stage of signing the papers to take him home, not very professional of them,, mind looking at the condition of the kennel the por boy was kept in, he is best out of their.

Lets hope he finds a nice warm fire to spend the rest of his days by.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
So glad the old man has found a home, lets hope he gets a forever one soon.

What sort of people throw out an oldie to make way for a puppy, well I guess we know

As for the rescue centre, surely they should have informed you of all his likes and dislikes before you got to the stage of signing the papers to take him home, not very professional of them,, mind looking at the condition of the kennel the por boy was kept in, he is best out of their.

Lets hope he finds a nice warm fire to spend the rest of his days by.
just caught up with this again , jackbox the poor lad wasnt even properly housed , he had a kennel if you could call it that , but the run was all gravel (very rough ) gravel , and there was no shelter except for a small kennel no where near befitting a boxer , i truly hope the ppl who fostered him , do give him the forever home that he deserved , as the centre said there was a good chance they would keep him for good themselves xx dk
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3