View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 08:34 PM
is this the same person we spoke about previously. i would definitly call the RSPCA although i doubt they would do anything unless the bitch looks like she has been neglected or abused, what a complete b*****d, so unfeeling, dont you want to smack them, i would. i know violence doesnt solve anything but it would make me feel sooo much better.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Yes hun, it's the same people and yes I want to smack them, but that wont get me the dog and she's my priority right now, fingers crossed.

Maybe AFTER I've got the dog, well that's a different story
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Well to be honest I was thinking that, wishing I knew where she was and I would go and offer if she was near enough. I have 2 young females myself, but even just taking her in and then getting her self respect and dignity back before finding her a forever home is better than what she has now. They won't let her go until the pup is weaned I bet though. She must be really in a bad way for that to have happened, it makes me so angry, I understand exactly how you feel. Proper feeding and plenty of love and attention and she will be a different girl in a couple of weeks, nothing they couldn't have done themselves given an ounce of compassion between them all.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 08:42 PM
With regards the pup, they have another litter on the ground already, so as they spoke like it was being done soon, I would assume the pup will go to the other bitch.

It's something they've said they do often, before in conversations.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
I'm now in a dilemma, I'm now thinking about approaching them in person and asking them for the dog, HOPING that them saving on the vets bill will sway it for me. At least then I have a chance of rehoming the dog, I'm sure you lovely people, especially the people who's breed it concerns will help me If that doesn't help or they retaliate, I will report them anyway, and just have to hope for the best.

I can't sit by and do nothing, I've been in tears tonight over a dog I've never even met

I`m trying really hard to keep calm as its so disgusting....

Trying to think logically and practically, can you contact all the vets in the area [ unless you know who they go to anyway ], and have a word in advance there, perhaps give them the heads up ? If the vet rightly refuses to kill her s/he might be able to persuade them to hand her over for them to find her somewhere [ ie you ? ] or to even say they have done it then you can perhaps have the breed club help get the lass out of the area ?

Any other ideas I might have would possibly be illegal [ but satisfying I`m sure ]
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Please take the girl, please...I will do everything I can to help you rehome her...I would even have her myself rather than see her put to sleep... Please take her from them, someone will give her a loving home, I would happily help in any way xxxx
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Thank you all.

It's nice to know I have someone to rely on if I need the help to rehome her.

I haven't even got her yet and can't guarantee I will, but please can everyone think about her tonight and pray (Never prayed in my life !) they let me have her, so she can find a loving home.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 09:10 PM
OOOh Patch, good idea. I'm sure I know which vets they attend, so I'll check that out first too, I never thought of that, as usual, you are the voice of reason
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Id be worried about a vet that would be prepared to put an healthy dog down
I agree jacqui , and i think it is disgusting the way some ppl discard of pets just because they are not making money out of them i hope they see sense and take her to a rescue centre were she can go to a loving home with ppl who will appreciate her , i would have the owners put to sleep not the dog ,the horrid vile ppl that they are xxdk
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 09:51 PM
This is disgusting. Well done Malady for getting involved.I really hope you get her.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »