Female 

17-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Results are here -

http://www.jaquenetta.com/gsd%20show...how%202007.htm
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2007, 11:38 AM
thanks for the info, my new puppy to be his grandad has just been made vice sierger in Germany!!!!! Cant wait to get her... then may be she could be in this event next year

fingers crossed
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2007, 02:00 PM
WEll I really enjoyed my day here. Thanks for putting the results page up Pod I have them but with no scanner & my typing skills it would have taken me all day to imput them. Took a friend in another breed with me & she thought it would be like a glorified companion show as it wasn't KC licenced. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw that there were dogs entered from the continent & Ireland.
It was good being able to hear the criteques so well over the tannoy, Had some long chats with people I haven't seen for ages & came home exhausted but happy.
pod
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Good to hear you had an enjoyable day Sue... and critiques over the tannoy WOW! Would be great if the KC allowed this at all breed shows. It might be a bit much at general Ch shows though
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Yes Pod the judge gave individual criteques on the first four or five dogs in each class but he also commented on his opinions on the class as a whole & gave the number of dogs of each grading for that specific class. The dogs were assessed individually in a separate ring & paperwork & teeth & testicles were checked by stewards, then a class would come into the main ring while the judge of the opposite sex was doing individuals in the smaller area. The puppies were all called in in ranked order then gaited & checked finally before the final results. With the older dogs yoth, young & adult they were called in in numerical order until the gun shot test was completed then they were brought into the middle & regrouped in ranked order. Then they were moved as a whole & in groups of 5 before the final placings were given. This meant if you were by the main ring you just saw class after class of final assessments & didn't have to sit through all the individuals. Only two dogs all day failed the gunshot test & they were both females, made me wonder if it was hormonally related & they were due in season or something.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3