View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Oh no you poor thing. Just as you start to feel alittle normal again something always happens. This happens to me all the blasted time!
I really hope it goes quickly for you. Don't worry about it, i'm sure a good dose of anti's will soon get rid of it
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Magnesium sulphate is the best for this kind of thing. It will soon get rid of it but it wiiiiil be sooooore until it bursts!!!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Hi

Well have had magnesiunm sulphate on this "creature" since this morning and so far nothing except a matted mess of sticky hair!!!

Hope doc can help tomorrow, maybe the magnesium sulphate no good as too much hair and I cant put a plaster on it coz of hair
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Just a wee update for you all, Th emagnesium sulphate really didnt do much but got antibios from doc and they finished yest. the lump is now tiny in comparison, though still ther, docs again tues. But no pain - which is good. The one beside my ear seems to have come to nothing though Idid get one on my leg too which burst of its own accord (sorry to be graphic) skin there now tender and horribly scabby....

But one on head which was largest and sorest seems to be almost nothing.

Fingers crossed that wee episode is over

Thanks for all your advice and thoughts
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Fingers crossed that wee episode is over
But....

I have one just forming on my left thigh! All the usual suspects are there. Hard lump under swollen red skin, and getting more painful! Just came on two days ago, out of nowhere.

So much for me thinking that my new great diet and stopping smoking would help! And to top it all.... The antibiotics I usually have, in case of this, are packed waiting to move with us tomorrow! Bah!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Ouch....

Oh GSD Lover I really sympathise, not that sympathy helps any more than magnesium sulphate!!

Hope you can find anitbios or can even get some more?

Take care and good luck with the move

MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Hope you can find anitbios or can even get some more?
Not worth the hassle. May as well wait until we move tomorrow and use the ones I have. Then I have to see if my new Doctor will be as generous with a repeat prescription of antibiotics. I hope so, as they're invaluable for these things.

Take care and good luck with the move
Thanks! Quite excited now and just want to be done.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3