View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the invite Wolfie, I'm on my way! Sadly, Dave hates them too, he's been watching too much Top Gear imo!!

Thanks Losos, well you never know, I'm full of surprises me!!!!

She's now on the back yard which hasn't left a lot of room for the dogs to mooch around, so they're having more walks, coz the front garden is now out of bounds to them, too much builder's rubbish lying around on the lawn, which I have told them about so maybe they'll be a bit tider when they return next week, I'm hoping so, coz they chucked all their wood from the roof onto my lawn and it was all full of nails!!!!

Here she is in all her glory on her parking spot, electricity all rigged up, tv rigged up, duvets for our afternoon nap, can't wait!!

Don't laugh, but I went into hysterics when I hung the washing out next to it!!! My neighbours will think we've turned into a pikey yard round the back!!!! It really looks the part with that washing hanging next to it though!!!!

It's so clean inside and comfortable, almost like new!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2007, 05:27 PM
That looks fab Helen and pretty well-priced?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Thanks Lucky I really don't know?? He was a very genuine chap and had a black gsd who had just given birth to beautiful pups, so I'm guessing he is a really nice man and didn't rook me!!! I paid £1800, having knocked him down from £1895, and it's a 1990 Swift Challenger? Don't know anything about caravans but it seems a real bargain to me! It's had a very easy life and well cared for both inside and out, I'm well happy with it - just got to convince Dave now that we really need to keep it for future use!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
just got to convince Dave now that we really need to keep it for future use!
If Dave is anything like Malc, I wouldn't hold you're breath

I did have to laugh at the comment about you're washing out next to it I bet your neighbours thought you were gonna start knocking on thier doors trying to sell them pegs and bits of heather
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-04-2007, 08:33 PM
So Helen, you're considering my offer, well here's something to help you decide, just change the name on the van from 'Swift' to 'Star' and away you go:-
http://www.expats.cz/prague/showthre...568#post410568

May to July, the grand extension will be about finished by then?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3