Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Hey Im the fastest pensioner on the block! Ive got wheels on my zimmer! Im known by some as Zimmer the Skimmer!
Watch them toes!
you cant be intoxicated in charge of a zimmer even the morning after.... have you splashed out on Gordons then or have you been to the corner shop for a quater bottle of the gary blatson stuff???? AND REMEMBER...you are supposed to drink it with a mixer not neat from the bottle with a straw .

Poor Lovezois, she didn't know what was in store for her they day she bacame a veteran and stumbled across you on the pensioners bench
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Mind if I join yas.............

IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-12-2006, 10:11 PM
C'mon Laura..... move over.....

Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 10:13 PM
I do love the fact your gin matches ya hair Ian.
Now budge over for me bags hun' got some bombay gin in there somewhere will spice up that demi john good & proper.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

19-12-2006, 10:36 PM
OMG LUZ You have really warned me off there A Zimmer Skimmer but perhaps with the Gin Janet says you will have consumed tonight your aim won't be so good, at least I am praying it won't or pity help my poor little toes. Janet I will still risk 9.05, and perhaps we can dispose of the Gin sling Zimmer Skimmer byother means, such as me being a Wheelchair Wizzard and I can Whizz along and Skim her out to oblivia and you and I will have some room on the bench after all. I am now off to bed so I can get into WW formation for the morning Night to you both and let battle commence in the morning lol.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
OMG LUZ You have really warned me off there A Zimmer Skimmer but perhaps with the Gin Janet says you will have consumed tonight your aim won't be so good, at least I am praying it won't or pity help my poor little toes. Janet I will still risk 9.05, and perhaps we can dispose of the Gin sling Zimmer Skimmer byother means, such as me being a Wheelchair Wizzard and I can Whizz along and Skim her out to oblivia and you and I will have some room on the bench after all. I am now off to bed so I can get into WW formation for the morning Night to you both and let battle commence in the morning lol.
SO! You think in your Whizz Skimming Wizzard Wheelchair you will make the bench quicker than Me eh?
Your at the disadvantage Im on it already! Didnt you see Ian's pic of me? Bottle of blue rinse & gin at hand. Not moving hunny!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-12-2006, 10:52 PM
On the lookout for some drunk old ladies scaring people from the benches....... have you seen any.....

Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 11:03 PM
Tell you what Ian, your every blue rinse womans fantasy!
But your on the wrong lake. The old bencheners are in the lakeside shopping mall.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Well done Eunice, it really just means you are an old timer!!
Dawn.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Crackers the lot of you You need to put some proper clothes on old lady luz.... you will catch your death dressed like that at your age Pull ya stockings up n all

Oh and i was at the post officed this morning at 9.00 Lovezois..where were you Hope you did go straight to bed last night and didnt go and meet up with Luz and that old cross dresser Ina...you did didn't you... it was the thought of all that bombay blue gin wasn't it Frankly i'm shocked at you Lovezois, but i'm at the bench now and there is plenty of room for me and all my bags No room for you lot
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >