View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 08:27 AM
mine don't care ..Bonnie will sometimes go to the door if its a real loud one but apart from that they sleep through it
minter
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-09-2006, 10:40 AM
My eldest dog was fine when he was younger, but he became extremely aggitated as he got older. To the point of becoming uncontrollable and destructive around the house. However, since I have had my other dogs he is now fine. They only really sit up and occasionally bark at the odd really loud one.
I do think that foreworks have got out of hand now though and I would really like to see restrictions on there use. Or even just there noise levels.
Tigger2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-09-2006, 02:49 PM
I dont know yet, only got tigs in April. He is ok with sirens (live near a police station) and drills/hammers etc (nearby school has recently been renovated!) and we had a mahoosive thunderstorm here yesterday, which didnt seem to bother him, so Im hoping he will be fine.
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Bodhi was a puppy - her birthday is sept 1st.

So, I just got her when it was Bonfire night... She didn't care!!!!!!!

I am hoping this year will be the same, as she heard all the loud whizz, pop, bangs, when she was small, so will know it's nothing to be worried about.

OOOOHHH - excited now - I love bonfire night (and halloween..) It's the time of year, gloves, leaves, smokey..

MMmmm!!

Just need someone to share me toffee apple with now...
tupence2p
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Gizmo sits in the window watching them, he loves them! When he goes out for a pee on bonfire night, I have a job getting him back in, he just stands in the yard entranced - bless him!

My friend has to put cotton wool in her whippet's ears on bonfire night because he gets so scared, poor thing.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3