Female 

25-11-2004, 06:18 PM
no no, luckily not

Just the aftermath of a bad cold.
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2004, 06:41 PM
i dunno bout slave to kids, but im definetely a slave to indie!!! and to OH altho he has to eat wot i cook or he goes without.

u guys r too nice to urs kids! lol.

I always had to walk to and from school in whatever weather and parents didnt notice if i was late! Often got locked out and cooked my own dinner from aged 12. which meant i often lived off microwave meals Moved out at aged 17.
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by stonedagen
Dont i feel really mean now!!

I hardly ever ask my son what he wants to eat....he gets what he is given else goes without! Im sure thats why he'll eat almost anything now!

Bedtimes, he goes to bed at the same time every night no questions asked! (unless its the weekend)

School...i have to take him cause the bus wont....even though it goes past our house everyday....the council class him as out of catchment area!! madness!! But thats ok cause i work at the school anyway!

Oh I wish I was more like you
Mine are a nightmare Molly (6 going on 16 ) speaks to me at times like she was my mother!!!!!
I take them to and from school, we debate over food I suggest something and they ask for something else ,and as for bedtime...don't even get me started
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2004, 07:52 PM
Mine are sent to bed at 6pm every night regardless of whether it's the weekend or not. Walking to school is no bother cos it's literally 2 minutes round the corner
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2004, 08:01 PM
6 n the evening Nae!!! When do they get up
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2004, 09:30 PM
thats IS early
Dreamon
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-11-2004, 09:33 PM
Another slave here!

I drive my two to school and pick them up everyday, I often get the 'muuuuuuuuuum can you wash my Rugby kit I left it in school last week!!!!'

I'm also a taxi - monday....daughter, drama class, Tuesday..... son, climbing club, wed.......both drama, Thursday.......son, rugby, Friday...... Daughter dance class, Saturday.....Rugby, Sunday.......... my day
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Oh I'm not like that. :lol: The one thing my mum takes me to is dog training with Tamino once a week, as its about 10 miles from us, and you can't fit a dog on the back of a bike. :lol: And its dark!

But training lesson's have stopped for the winter. And I never take any classes for myself. :D Mum wants me to take piano lessons though. :shock:
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2004, 01:26 PM
well my kids eat what they are given and go to bed when i tell them but as for running them round i do it all i never intend to let any of my kids out alone plus they go to school in the next county so i have to take them and i constantly run back and forth with things they have forgotten despite the distance and we go to different social/after school hobbies every night and all weekend so i am def a slave but i slave on my terms
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-11-2004, 01:39 PM
This is going to sound awful, but i have never got used to the idea of being a mum... even now. My eldest is 7 :shock: i think its something the way my mum was with me :( i didn't get much love or attention... and now i hate her for that.

I do try with my 2, but it is very hard... when they go off on one i have to get Ian to deal with them. I know that i have a bad temper and i have lost it a few times, thats why its best for him to deal with it.

But with baby's i'm great, i think its because they don't shout or answer back and they need that love and looking after... my 2 run off if i ask for a cuddle :)

Mine go to bed at 7pm every night. so to get used to a routine... but annoys me with the grandparents when they let them go to bed at 9pm, and then they wonder why i get wind up on a school night when they won't go to bed.

Why cannot grandparents do as there told to. :x

Sorry for the little rant... not had much sleep and abit pi$$ed off
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >