Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Have you tried downloading that free dvd player that I gave you on that link Rob ?
I've just done it Foxy and I think I'll play with it(the dvd player) later on

When I've clamed down a bit
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by rob
I've just done it Foxy and I think I'll play with it(the dvd player) later on

When I've clamed down a bit
Its only a trial one but when it runs out it might leave you with the codecs you needed in the first place - mine left the sound codecs so I could hear John Travoltas beautiful voice.........

Get a lager and a ciggie and calm down a bit - shall I come and give you a soothing massage?
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Its only a trial one but when it runs out it might leave you with the codecs you needed in the first place - mine left the sound codecs so I could hear John Travoltas beautiful voice.........

Get a lager and a ciggie and calm down a bit - shall I come and give you a soothing massage?
You wont even phone me so what chance of a massage

only joking babe
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by rob
You wont even phone me so what chance of a massage

only joking babe
I'm too shy......
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-08-2006, 02:19 PM
I'm too shy......
ooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you poor thing
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Rob what cd burning software you got?

Nero will do what your asking to do and put it on a cd r (AKA) svcd.

What file extension is the video file in other words what does it end in avi/ mpeg/ mov or others.

If you need it converting to any video format then i could help you on that but we'll leave that for now.
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by leo
Rob what cd burning software you got?

Nero will do what your asking to do and put it on a cd r (AKA) svcd.

What file extension is the video file in other words what does it end in avi/ mpeg/ mov or others.

If you need it converting to any video format then i could help you on that but we'll leave that for now.
errrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm

Here goes...................I downloaded some vids from my phone to the computer then from this piggin machine onto a cd-r then tried to play the cd-r but the hooking thing told me to go forth and multiply saying something about windows midia could'nt play the round shinnie thingie

Still with me leo?
So OFF i WENT LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BOY TO THE WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER and downloaded this code thingiemabob great I thought now it will work but I'm still no better off
All I want to do now is to put this thing in the mircowaver on full power
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-08-2006, 09:06 PM
I understood all that Rob first of all your using the wrong application to burn it to disk yes media player did burn to disk but not in the format that allows it to play in the dvd drive you have on your pc.

If the file you have is avi or mpeg try using windows movie maker import it to that. Put in what you want then save it to your pc or your shinney thingy (cdr) Once the movie maker has saved it the correct format then you sholud be able to veiw it on your tv or pc via cdr.
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by leo
I understood all that Rob first of all your using the wrong application to burn it to disk yes media player did burn to disk but not in the format that allows it to play in the dvd drive you have on your pc.

If the file you have is avi or mpeg try using windows movie maker import it to that. Put in what you want then save it to your pc or your shinney thingy (cdr) Once the movie maker has saved it the correct format then you sholud be able to veiw it on your tv or pc via cdr.
Does that mean I'll have to deleat the files they are on and up load the vids again

Sorry if I'm being a bit dim but I'm slowley looseing my temper with the dam thing
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by rob
Does that mean I'll have to deleat the files they are on and up load the vids again
No as long as they are on your pc you'll be able to import it to the movie maker
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3